- All-natural luxury cereal mix
- Crunchy texture & chocolaty taste
- Provides sustained energy
- Easily digestible
- High nutritional value
- No added preservatives or sugars
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Crunchy red quinoa is rich in protein & iron, with twice the fibre of most other grains
- Cacao is packed with magnesium, which promotes heart health & eases stress
- Cacao is also a “feel-good” food that helps to lift a low mood
- Oats help to maintain healthy blood sugar, blood pressure & cholesterol
- Buckwheat provides digestible protein & heart-healthy antioxidants
- Linseeds are rich in omegas, which are nourishing anti-inflammatories
- Serve with plain yoghurt, milk or nut milk
- Add to smoothies or enjoy as a snack
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal zip lock after opening
- Note that ingredients may settle when stored
Did you know? Quinoa is one of the few plant foods that contain all the essential amino acids.
Rolled oats, sprouted red quinoa (9%), sprouted buckwheat, raisins, cacao nibs (6%), sunflower seeds (6%), puffed brown rice, almond shavings, linseeds, cacao powder
Allergens: Gluten, tree nuts
Note: This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and tree nuts are present.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product29/03/2021, By AntThe best muesli ever !!05/02/2021, By GreenieExcellent26/10/2020, By JessicaYummy07/08/2020, By KirstenTasty, healthy with a lovely texture06/05/2020, By ElderTasty and filling09/03/2020, By GinaI really enjoy this with some rude health milk added. It is healthy while still being tasty! I love the added cranberries! A great cereal alternative!11/03/2019, By FranGood alternative cereal.
Satisfied.27/04/2018, By SamHealthy, tasty and delicious02/12/2017, By NickGreat chocolately cereal without the harmful ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.