- Natural powdered superfood mix
- With hemp, flax & oats
- High in omegas & plant-based protein
- Sweet natural apple flavour
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Use as a sweetener in drinks, cereals, cooking & baking.
- Mix into to fruit smoothies, yoghurt or oats.
- Golden Flaxseed Powder (28%), Apple Powder (12%) (Apple, Cellulose), Hemp Seed Powder, Rice Protein Concentrate, Chia Seeds (10%), Gluten Free Oats, Cinnamon Powder*, Yellow Maca Powder, Baobab Powder
Typical nutritional information (per 15g serving):
- Energy: 1,441kcal
- Protein: 26.3g
- Total carbohydrates: 26g
- of which total sugar: 15.2g
- Total fat: 6.5g
- of which saturated: 1g
- of which monounsaturated: 1.6g
- of which polyunsaturated: 3.9g
- Cholesterol: <5mg
- Dietary fibre: 25.8g
- Sodium: 46mg
Country of Origin:
- Produced in South Africa
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product28/10/2020, By TanaPerfect for adding a boost to smoothies, oats and such20/10/2020, By SarahI love this product. I have started adding it to my coffee and it gives it a nice malty flavour, with sweetness from the apple, but it is also great in smoothies.20/09/2020, By AvaI add it to my cereal in the mornings and it makes them extra delicious and thicker/more filling. The one negative is the price.08/07/2020, By DonniaVery tasty addition to all bran so far and i van see it work with so many other recipes!04/05/2020, By AndySuch a great mix13/10/2019, By LauraThis is such a great addition to oats or cereal. It tastes like apple pie but is so good for you.12/09/2019, By holly oaksmakes my smoothie extra delicious and nutritious06/09/2019, By MonikaNice- Happy it has no nuts and no allergens!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.