Mongongo nut body balm is:
- Nourishing & non-greasy
- Free of preservatives
- Free of artificial colours & fragrances
Mongongo nut oil is the star ingredient here; this African nut oil is packed with eleostearic acid, which helps to protect the skin and hair from UV and environmental damage. Mongongo is also rich in linoleic acid and other essential fatty acids; it hydrates the skin, reduces inflammation and promotes the repair of skin cells.
Benefits of other key ingredients:
- Shea butter is a wonderful rich skin moisturiser, rich in vitamins A & E.
- Sweet orange peel oil hydrates the skin, stimulates collagen production & provides an antioxidant boost.
- Cypress extracts tone & tighten the skin; improve circulation; help to cleanse the lymphatic system; prevents fluid retention.
- Basil oil improves skin tone & clears blemishes.
- Buchu is naturally antiseptic; it helps to soothe away aches & pains.
- African ginger is a warming spice that stimulates the circulation & encourages the release of toxins through the skin.
- Cancer bush is an indigenous plant that soothes rashes & marks, skin irritation & inflammation.
Shea butter, schinziophyton rautanenii (mongongo nut oil), vitis vinifera (grapeseed oil), sweet orange peel oil, cypress stem, leaf, shell, ocimum basilicum oil (basil oil), buchu extract, hoodia extract, African ginger extract, cancer bush extracts, sutherlandia frutescens extract
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.