- A perfect kick-starter to boost your energy
- The raspberry infusion offers a delicious berry acidity and freshness, which is beautifully complemented by a soft hint of vanilla and the tarty floral notes of the pink hibiscus flowers
- Balances and detoxifies the body
- Great to enjoy with asian food and anytime you need a little help to keep your fire burning
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Halaal certified by ICSA
- Can enhance your overall physical and mental wellbeing
- Pop the can open and enjoy.
- Most enjoyable when chilled
- Keep refrigerated.
Did you know?
- Kombucha is a sparkling fermented tea drink crafted through a process of wondrous alchemy. A base of sweetened tea is combined with a live culture, which overtime works its magic to transform the tea into a tangy, cultured drink, filled with living goodness to support wellbeing.
- Health benefits present in each bottle of Happy Culture kombucha includes gut-friendly cultures, beneficial organic acids, digestive enzymes, electrolytes, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins.
- Nett Volume: 330 ml
- Raw Kombucha (Mineral Water, Organic Green Tea, Starter Cultures, Kalahari Desert Salts, Residual Raw Brown Sugar), Raspberry Juice**(1,8%), Hibiscus Extract, Raspberry Flavour, Vanilla*, Vanilla Extract.
- **From concentrate
- *Essential oil
Typical Nutritional Information:
- Energy (kJ): 43
- Protein (g): 0.3
- Carbohydrate (g): 2
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1.8
- Total Fat (g): 0.1
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 8
- Recyclable Aluminium can and PP sleeve.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product24/03/2021, By CarolynMy favourite drink in an 'easy to take away on holiday' can. The flavour is amazing and its a great alternative with vodka to any sugary kind.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.