- A perfect kick-starter to boost your energy
- The fiery ginger and zesty lemon infusions complement the yeasty depths of the ferment, to create this refreshing, vigorous and uplifting drink
- Balances and detoxifies the body
- Great to enjoy with asian food and anytime you need a little help to keep your fire burning
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Halaal certified by ICSA
- Can enhance your overall physical and mental wellbeing
- Pop the can open and enjoy.
- Most enjoyable when chilled
- Keep refrigerated.
Did you know?
- Kombucha is a sparkling fermented tea drink crafted through a process of wondrous alchemy. A base of sweetened tea is combined with a live culture, which overtime works its magic to transform the tea into a tangy, cultured drink, filled with living goodness to support wellbeing.
- Health benefits present in each bottle of Happy Culture kombucha includes gut-friendly cultures, beneficial organic acids, digestive enzymes, electrolytes, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins.
- Nett Volume: 300 ml
- Raw Kombucha (Mineral Water, Organic Green Tea, Starter Cultures, Kalahari Desert Salt, Residual Raw Brown Sugar), Cold Pressed Ginger (1,5%), Lemon* (Trace), Turmeric.
- *Essential oil.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 ml
- Energy (kJ): 43
- Protein (g): 0.3
- Carbohydrate (g): 2
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1.8
- Total Fat (g): 0.1
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 8
- Recyclable Aluminium can and PP sleeve.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.