- Organic multigrain cereal for babies starting solids
- Made with milled organic oats, amaranth & quinoa
- Enriched with vitamins & minerals
- Contains probiotics (from bifidobacterum lactis) to promote digestive health
- Easy for little tummies to digest
- A great source of iron, choline & calcium
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- USDA organic, non-GMO
- Simply scoop and mix the cereal with the liquid of your choice, such as breast milk, formula or water, to make the desired consistency.
Caution: Always use with adult supervision
- Age range: 6 months +
- Milled organic whole grain oats, milled organic amaranth, milled organic quinoa
<2% of: Vitamin & mineral blend [calcium phosphate, choline bitartrate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), calcium carbonate, dl-alpha-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), reduced iron, niacinamide, folic acid, zinc oxide, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)], bifidobacterium lactis, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness)
*Allergens: May contain gluten
Country of Origin:
- Made in the United States from domestic and/or imported ingredients
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product31/10/2018, By ClaireMy baby LOVES this cereal. We've also tried Holle Organic millet cereal and spelt cereal, but this is his favorite. He's 9 months now and we either give it to him plain or with yogurt. Even when he's fussy and refuses all other food, he'll eat this. It tastes very bland, like oatmeal. And I love that it's iron enriched but doesn't have any sugar or milk in it. It's too expensive here though--I've found it for R80 at Baby City.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.