- Organic baby food with spinach, apple and kale
- Stage 2: Suitable for 6+ months
- Enriched with vitamin C
- No artificial additives, preservatives, colours or flavours
- Free of common allergens
- A great source of potassium
- Created by a team of moms, nutritionists & paediatricians
- Packaged in an easy-to-use squeezy pouch
- Great for on-the-go meals
- Packaging is BPA-free & phthalate-free
- Non GMO Project verified
- USDA organic
- Squeeze a little food onto a spoon, or serve straight from the pouch. You can also warm the pouch in a bowl of hot water beforehand.
- Refrigerate after opening and serve within 24 hours.
- Do not microwave or boil the pouch
- Keep the cap out of reach of children
- Do not use if the cap seal is broken or the pouch looks damaged
- Always use with adult supervision
- 113g pouch
- Age range: 6 months +
- Organic apple puree, organic spinach puree, organic kale puree, organic lemon juice concentrate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
Country of Origin
- Made in the United States from domestic and/or imported ingredients
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product03/08/2020, By MountainHealth boost14/11/2019, By JessThe picture and name listed isn't what you get - the product I received reads "Apples, spinach and Kale" - primary ingredient apple. The product contains 15 grams of Carbohydrate of which 11 grams is sugar. Only 1 gram of protein, 1 gram fiber, and 0 grams of fat... regardless of the ingredients being organic the pouch contains a food that is predominantly sugar.07/05/2019, By AnnetteAnother great tasting baby food....happy baby is a good description and happy mama too because the children love it!23/12/2018, By AnnetteSpinach and kale that a child just LOVES eating? You sure have a winner here!22/10/2018, By TammyI love the wholesome and organic ingredients used. The only thing I would change is the apple ratio, my little one found it very sour. It was more of a dessert tasting meal.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.