- Organic baby food with apricot, sweet potato & banana
- Stage 2: Suitable for 6+ months
- Enriched with vitamin C
- No artificial additives, preservatives, colours or flavours
- Free of common allergens
- Source of potassium & fibre
- Created by a team of moms, nutritionists & paediatricians
- Packaged in an easy-to-use squeezy pouch
- Great for on-the-go meals
- Packaging is BPA-free & phthalate-free
- Non GMO Project verified
- USDA organic
- Squeeze a little food onto a spoon, or serve straight from the pouch. You can also warm the pouch in a bowl of hot water beforehand.
- Refrigerate after opening and serve within 24 hours.
- Do not microwave or boil the pouch
- Keep the cap out of reach of children
- Do not use if the cap seal is broken or the pouch looks damaged
- Always use with adult supervision
- 113g pouch
- Age range: 6 months +
- Organic apricot puree, organic sweet potato puree, organic banana puree, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), organic lemon juice concentrate
Country of Origin:
- Made in the United States from domestic and/or imported ingredients
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product13/08/2018, By MariaThis is one of our favourite Happy Baby foods. Toddlers and older kids (preschool age) can both enjoy it as the flavour is much nicer than regular, bland, baby food that comes in the typical jar. Happy Baby flavours are much more like natural, ripe fruit. Both our one year old and 4 year old enjoy this, while our older child takes these to preschool sometimes. It's a great snack to have on hand on picky eating days when kids don't want to eat their usual food.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.