- 100% certified organic oat cereal
- Made with just 3 simple ingredients
- No artificial additives, preservatives, colours or flavours
- Fortified with 45% of baby’s daily iron per serving
- Fortified with 10% of baby’s daily vitamin C per serving
- USDA certified organic
- Low glycaemic index
- No known allergens
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Reseal after opening to preserve freshness.
- Nett Weight: 198 g
- Servings Per Container: 14
Age Range: Your little one may be ready for Happy Baby’s Oatmeal when she or he can crawl without tummy touching the ground, use jaws to mash food between gums, or pick up food to eat with thumb and forefinger.
- Milled Organic Whole Grain Oats, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Bisglycinate (Iron).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 14 g serving
- Total Fat (g): 1
- of which Trans Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 0
- Total Carbohydrates (g): 9
- of which Sugars (g): 1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1
- Protein (g): 2
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product14/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainegood20/04/2020, By Jarellove09/04/2020, By CarlaThis is a great cereal for my gluten intolerant son, just wish they had one for toddlers as well as I don't think it is really feeding my son anymore.25/02/2020, By Sashiits such great cereal for introducing babies to solids. has added iron and mixed well with breast milk. its not local so the price is high23/01/2020, By AnnieMy baby enjoys this cereal
Easy to prepare and do not need to express breast milk for this cereal22/01/2020, By NadyaMy baby loves this cereal, it's easy to prepare, and tasty too!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.