PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
- Ultra Overnight Cloth Pad: Length 36cm
- Suitable for overnight use or post-partum use
- 100% organic cotton cover
- Breathable & absorbent
- Soft & gentle against sensitive skin areas
- Waterproof inner coating prevents leaking
- Comfortable & discreet
- Easy to use & easy to clean
- No bleaches, formaldehyde, dyes or perfumes
- Very cost-effective, reusable for 2-3 years
- Fastened with a chafe-proof, rust-proof button
- Reduces the risk of rashes, irritation & infections
- Using an organic pad eliminates the risk of toxic shock
- Designed in cute, fun colours & patterns
Did You Know? The average woman will typically dispose of around 14 000 tampons or pads in her lifetime! By switching to a reusable alternative, you can drastically reduce that number and lower your carbon footprint (and monthly expenses).
To position your Hannahpad, simply place it over the gusset area of your underwear, then fold the wings around the bottom of the underwear and fasten the snap button. Ensure that the pad is comfortably positioned and that no parts are folded over.
Please wash your Hannahpad before first use.
- Machine wash using a natural, biodegradable detergent, or a hydrogen peroxide spray (6-9% solution).
- Do not clean with harsh chemical bleach.
- Do not clean with vinegar.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
There are two methods to clean your pads between uses.
Dry Pail Method:
- Rinse in cold water until the pad runs clean.
- Rub with a biodegradable bar soap.
- Spray with hydrogen peroxide solution (6-9%).
- Store in a bucket with a lid.
- Machine wash & hang to dry.
Wet Pail Method:
- Store your pads in a bucket with a lid. Cover with water.
- Replace the water daily.
- Machine wash & hang to dry.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product19/11/2020, By DeeCan't even imagine how much money I've saved using these pads. Being light-coloured really helps to ensure they're spotless after cleaning. Props to HannaPad.27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product09/05/2020, By EricaVery reliable pad26/02/2020, By NoelsHuge pads! Lovely design! Very well made! Although the pads do have a vile fragrance smell. Very disappointing.22/10/2018, By LizzieFantastic product to use post-partum. Very soft, quite absorbent for such a thin pad and it kept it's shape through numerous washes. Very pretty print on the cloth as well, which made it extra special. Worth investing in a few of these for your monthlies or post-partum care.13/10/2017, By TraceyI have bought several sizes from this brand and am happy with them.30/08/2017, By WinifredComfortable and absorbent. No more burning skin.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.