PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
The “Take 5” Hannahpad set includes:
- 1 x Pantyliner
- 1 x Small Pad
- 1 x Medium Pad
- 1 x Large Pad
- 1 x Ultra Overnight Pad
- 1 x Storage Box
Key benefits of Hannahpad cloth pads:
- Fully washable
- Reusable for up to 2-3 years
- Saves so much expense & waste
- Discreet, odour-free & noise-free
- Comfortable, breathable & highly absorbent
- 100% organic Cotton covers in pretty, feminine colours
- Waterproof coating prevents leaks
- Kind to delicate skin; no bleaches or harsh chemicals
- Lower risk of rashes & irritation
- Fastened with a chafe-proof, rust-proof button
- Easy to fold up & stash in a ziplock bag while you’re out & about
- To position your Hannahpad, simply place it over the gusset area of your underwear, then fold the wings around the bottom of the underwear and fasten the snap button. Ensure that the pad is comfortably positioned and that no parts are folded over.
- Please wash your Hannahpad before first use.
- Machine wash using a natural, biodegradable detergent, or a hydrogen peroxide spray (6-9% solution).
- Do not clean with harsh chemical bleach.
- Do not clean with vinegar.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
There are two methods to clean your pads between uses.
Dry Pail Method:
- Rinse in cold water until the pad runs clean.
- Rub with a biodegradable bar soap.
- Spray with hydrogen peroxide solution (6-9%).
- Store in a bucket with a lid.
- Machine wash & hang to dry.
Wet Pail Method:
- Store your pads in a bucket with a lid. Cover with water.
- Replace the water daily.
- Machine wash & hang to dry.
- Organic Cotton
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product11/01/2022, By OrpaSooooo happy with this product! Was scared to spend so much money at once, but couldn't be happier for it. 100% worth every cent. No leaks. Way more comfortable. Easy to wash. Earth friendly!14/04/2021, By SuméAbsolutely cannot recommend these enough. They are perfect. They hold an incredible amount...i have never had an issue. And the last ones i ordered, had these sticky dots printed on the fabric side and it has def increased the ability of the pad to stay in place and not slip. Also....the fabric is ADORABLE. love it.27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product06/08/2020, By DeePerfect10/05/2020, By philipaLovely bundle of pads23/04/2020, By DeeLove my Hannah pads. Difficult to keep in place without an extra pair of pants over but so much more comfortable to wear at home, especially. I can't even begin to imagine how much money I have saved using these!14/12/2019, By CorrieThey are so cute!!!30/09/2019, By AmyI didn't buy these through FTN but I will definitely be placing another order here. I've just gone through one cycle and am so happy. I found these to be super comfortable, they stayed in place and I had no leaks. I found they did stain a bit, even after a lot of soaking and washing, but am still really happy. I won't be looking back. I would love to see some more of the Hannahpad products here.24/12/2018, By PinkI can’t believe how amazing these pads are. They’re comfortable, and very absorbent. They do stain easily so need to be washed fairly soon. They also take a while to dry so you need to have a few extra handy.26/06/2018, By TerriI have been very sceptical to use reusable pads but these hannahpads did not disappoint. They are comfortable and they do their job very well! Obviously one has to get used to having to clean them but its worth it when you realise how destructive normal pads are to the environment.10/04/2018, By ElseAfter struggling with regular pads and their synthetic nature, these are an absolute joy to use. And actually quite easy to clean. Being able to reuse them and not have to remember with dread that I've run out and need to dash to the shops again is also such a relief. Looking forward to the expanded selection here.14/03/2018, By ClaireI had been wanting to try these for over a year and finally took the plunge when I found this set on special a while ago. I suffer from severe pain due to endometriosis and have heard that chemicals in synthetic pads can add to it.
I have used them for 2 cycles now and have found them quite delightful. They clean relatively easily (I followed instructions and left them to soak over night after each use and then added them to my usual laundry load and hung in the sun to dry). It takes some getting used to (the cleaning that is), but I seem to have established my routine and they have their own designated soak bucket hidden away in the laundry. I love that they don’t make that awkward plastic noise when you move around. I do find that your underwear must be very fitted in order for them not to move. Can’t say decisively that they have helped with endo pain, but that also might take a few cycles for body to adjust. Not too sure. Love not having to buy new pads every month and that they are therefore so much better for the environment.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.