PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
- Large/ Overnight Cloth Pad: Length 33cm
- Provides long-lasting protection for night-time wear or heavier days
- 100% organic cotton cover
- Organic cotton is soft, breathable & highly absorbent
- Includes a waterproof coating to prevent leaks
- Discreet & odour-free for lasting confidence
- Easy to wear & easy to clean
- No bleaches, formaldehyde, dyes or perfumes
- Fastened with a chafe-proof, rust-proof button
- Reusable for up to 2-3 years; highly cost-effective
- External, chemical-free protection eliminates the risk of toxic shock
- Reduces the risk of rashes, irritation & infections
- Available in cute, fun patterns & colourful designs
Did You Know? Ordinary pads and tampons are typically laced with a mix of bleaches, dyes, polyester, adhesives, polyethylene (PET), polypropylene, and propylene glycol (PEG). These harsh chemicals can be absorbed through your skin into your bloodstream, causing anything from dryness and irritation to hormonal disruptions.
To position your Hannahpad, simply place it over the gusset area of your underwear, then fold the wings around the bottom of the underwear and fasten the snap button. Ensure that the pad is comfortably positioned and that no parts are folded over.
Please wash your Hannahpad before first use.
- Machine wash using a natural, biodegradable detergent, or a hydrogen peroxide spray (6-9% solution).
- Do not clean with harsh chemical bleach.
- Do not clean with vinegar.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
There are two methods to clean your pads between uses.
Dry Pail Method:
- Rinse in cold water until the pad runs clean.
- Rub with a biodegradable bar soap.
- Spray with hydrogen peroxide solution (6-9%).
- Store in a bucket with a lid.
- Machine wash & hang to dry.
Wet Pail Method:
- Store your pads in a bucket with a lid. Cover with water.
- Replace the water daily.
- Machine wash & hang to dry.
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product14/06/2020, By NickyI honestly love these pads, they are so comfortable and the large and overnight hold up so well on heavy days. Highly recommend13/05/2020, By Shan-AshThese are great. The size is wonderful and they are surprisingly easy to clean. The only downside is that they can be challenging to get dry, so you might need a few extras.09/05/2020, By EricaVery reliable21/04/2020, By PamThese pads are wonderful, they're more comfortable than disposable pads, and much better than other washable pads I've tried. I use them and so does my daughter, neither of us have had any leaks, which is saying something as my daughter is a very restless sleeper. The pads have stained a little, but that's not an issue - the planet is more important than a few stains - and I've yet to try all stain removal methods!26/02/2020, By noelsPads are very well made. Huge! Love the packaging, although think that adds to the expensiveness of the pads. Very expensive pads. BUT they did arrive with brand I purchased and somehow all of the products including these were covered in a VILE PERFUME TOXIC SMELL. Not sure if it is these pads.23/11/2019, By TarynHighly absorbent and soft against the skin for at night. Cant get the stains out entirely, but haven't tried hydrogen peroxide yet.14/05/2019, By NicholeSo reliable, I sleep soundly, not worrying about messy spills in the bed on those first two days when your flow is heaviest!13/12/2018, By ReeThis is perfect for those first few heavy days and for overnight use because we're all scared of leaking, but very absorbent and the size helps a lot. You can hardly notice you're wearing it.24/10/2018, By AWorks great except the way they were folded often leads to scrunching in the back which is uncomfortable. I have washed many times and the crease hasn't come out27/11/2017, By DianeI bought one of these overnight pads almost two years ago and it's still going really well. It's incredibly absorbent and I feel good knowing I'm using less plastic each month.30/08/2017, By WinifredComfortable and absorbent. No more burning skin.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.