All about safety:
- Made from borosilicate glass
- No BPA or PVC
- No chemical plasticisers
- No phthalates
- Very resistant to shock & high temperatures
- Tested against multiple European & North American safety standards
All about comfort:
- Unique bottle nipple mimics the natural shape & feel of a real nipple
- Allows for easy transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding
- Nipple has an “anti-colic” design allowing baby to drink continuously
- Continuous flow prevents baby from gasping for air or drinking bubbles
All about convenience:
- Ergonomic wide neck design
- Easy to hold, fill & clean
- Heat-safe, microwave-safe
- Can be easily converted to a sippy cup
- Compatible with Haakaa silicone breast pump & Haakaa wide neck bottle accessories
Age & size guide:
180ml bottle includes a slow-flow nipple, suitable for 0-3 months
180ml bottle is also designed for smaller expressed breast milk feeds
260ml bottle includes a large (fast-flow) nipple, ideal for 6+ months
Please note: All babies are different and will have their own feeding requirements. These age indicators serve as a general guide only.
Did you know? An estimated 1500 plastic bottles (including baby bottles) are thrown away every second! These bottles end up as waste in landfills or in our oceans. Glass bottles can be recycled and reused, which helps to curb this serious pollution problem.
- Clean after each use.
- We recommend hand-washing your Haakaa bottle (although it is dishwasher-safe).
- Clean with warm soapy water & rinse thoroughly.
- This bottle can be sterilised with boiling water, or any steam sterilising system.
- Do NOT use any bleach-based agents to clean your Haakaa products.
Check the bottle and nipple condition regularly. Replace if product shows signs of damage. Infants must be supervised at all times when feeding. Consult your healthcare practitioner about introducing bottle feeding.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.