- Simple & innovative breast pump design
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- Made from pure food grade silicone
- PVC-free, BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Soft silicone is especially comfortable & durable
- Fits perfectly into your handbag or baby bag, great for travelling
- Designed for quick easy & discrete use
- Simpler & more affordable than automatic pumps
- Suction base prevents spills
- Easy to use & easy to clean
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles
- Eco-friendly materials, safe for mom, baby & the environment
- Use a sterilised pump.
- Place the top of the pump over your nipple. Make sure your nipple is comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction (you may need to adjust the pump a couple of times).
- Tip: Squeeze the base of the pump to create movement.
- Tip: If needed, place a warm flannel on top of your breast & gently massage, to stimulate milk flow.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump in place until full.
- Once the pump is full, empty the milk into a glass storage bottle & reposition.
- Can be used while your child is feeding on your other breast, to collect all milk which would otherwise go to waste.
- This product can be sterilised with boiling water, or any steam sterilising system.
- Do NOT use any bleach-based agents to clean your Haakaa products.
100% food grade silicone
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product12/08/2018, By LollyBest pump everrr30/07/2018, By NashaaAwesome breast pump. So convenient and compact. Its especially convenient in the morning when your breast are full.30/07/2018, By NashaaAwesome breast pump. So convenient and compact. Its especially convenient in the morning when your breast are full.08/07/2018, By Nicki JvVThe pump for those who hate pumping!
This quiet and gentle pump has been an amazing time saving solution to my pumping regime. Anyone who has tried to create a store of breast milk will tell you it is hard work and it is often harder to make the time needed to create a decent stash, even for someone with an average milk supply. The Haakaa pump means that I can quickly and easily collect milk while I feed my little one and as a bonus, I can do this without having wires and noise interrupting our special time together.
The product is easy to use and, importantly, easy to clean. One of my breasts has a stronger flow than the other, which can mean a lot of precious milk wasted. Using the Haakaa while I feed ensures that I can collect the let down milk easily and surprisingly quickly while my little one feeds on the other breast. The suction does not leave my nipples feeling over-exerted or sore. While I will continue to use my electric pump, the Haakaa has saved me a lot of pumping time.
I wish the lids and stoppers for the pump were easily and affordably available in SA.
All in all, I would highly recommend this to nursing mummas.04/06/2018, By HelenaI found that this pump does not express enough if you want to do exclusive breast milk feeding when your baby is at daycare. However, this pump is so much more comfortable than the mini electric one I was using before. It is a lifesaver for engorgement, and still allows me to send at least one bottle of breast milk to daycare every day. It is very easy to clean and carry around because it does not have multiple parts.12/02/2018, By RachaelSo simple, very effective, minimal little effort required. I collected extra milk on the other boob while baby fed and managed to build up a 'just in case' freezer supply with this without ever having to get the electrical pump out.05/02/2018, By RebeccaThis pump literally saved my breast feeding journey. I was not pumping enough at work for my little one for the next day, but with the Haakaa pump I could make up for the rest whole feeding my baby at home. It is so easy and comfortable to use, and I don't have to spend my precious time at home with my little one pumping.28/01/2018, By LisaI got it to catch let down and it works perfectly for that. And relieves engorgement. Easily fits/suctions on. Not a replacement for my electric pump which I need for full expressing. So easy to clean.20/01/2018, By FatimaGreat for catching let down.
Can get a little uncomfortable with the continuous suction, but I've figured out how to use it and it's way easier to wash than all the little parts in an electric pump
I don't pump every day, only when I know we're going out so I take a bottle incase I can't breastfeed my baby immediately when he's hungry or when I need to leave him with someone03/11/2017, By LilianThis is by far the best breast pump I have used! Easy to use and very easy to clean. Very handy little thing!19/09/2017, By SimoneAmazing product. Simple, effective and affordable.
No pumping required, just suction it onto the nipple and it catches all the milk that drips out when baby is feeding off the other breast.
I use it with almost every breast feed and I produce between 30ml and 100ml per feed which I freeze for future use.
I would recommend this to every new mom.30/08/2017, By WinifredSoft. Works well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.