- Simple & innovative breast pump design
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- Made from pure food grade silicone
- PVC-free, BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Soft silicone is especially comfortable & durable
- Fits perfectly into your handbag or baby bag, great for travelling
- Designed for quick easy & discrete use
- Simpler & more affordable than automatic pumps
- Suction base prevents spills
- Easy to use & easy to clean
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles
- Eco-friendly materials, safe for mom, baby & the environment
- Use a sterilised pump.
- Place the top of the pump over your nipple. Make sure your nipple is comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction (you may need to adjust the pump a couple of times).
- Tip: Squeeze the base of the pump to create movement.
- Tip: If needed, place a warm flannel on top of your breast & gently massage, to stimulate milk flow.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump in place until full.
- Once the pump is full, empty the milk into a glass storage bottle & reposition.
- Can be used while your child is feeding on your other breast, to collect all milk which would otherwise go to waste.
- This product can be sterilised with boiling water, or any steam sterilising system.
- Do NOT use any bleach-based agents to clean your Haakaa products.
100% food grade silicone
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product12/02/2018, By RachaelSo simple, very effective, minimal little effort required. I collected extra milk on the other boob while baby fed and managed to build up a 'just in case' freezer supply with this without ever having to get the electrical pump out.05/02/2018, By RebeccaThis pump literally saved my breast feeding journey. I was not pumping enough at work for my little one for the next day, but with the Haakaa pump I could make up for the rest whole feeding my baby at home. It is so easy and comfortable to use, and I don't have to spend my precious time at home with my little one pumping.28/01/2018, By LisaI got it to catch let down and it works perfectly for that. And relieves engorgement. Easily fits/suctions on. Not a replacement for my electric pump which I need for full expressing. So easy to clean.20/01/2018, By FatimaGreat for catching let down.
Can get a little uncomfortable with the continuous suction, but I've figured out how to use it and it's way easier to wash than all the little parts in an electric pump
I don't pump every day, only when I know we're going out so I take a bottle incase I can't breastfeed my baby immediately when he's hungry or when I need to leave him with someone03/11/2017, By LilianThis is by far the best breast pump I have used! Easy to use and very easy to clean. Very handy little thing!19/09/2017, By SimoneAmazing product. Simple, effective and affordable.
No pumping required, just suction it onto the nipple and it catches all the milk that drips out when baby is feeding off the other breast.
I use it with almost every breast feed and I produce between 30ml and 100ml per feed which I freeze for future use.
I would recommend this to every new mom.30/08/2017, By WinifredSoft. Works well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.