- Pour expressed breast milk, yoghurt, fruit or puréed baby food into each individual tray & place in the freezer.
- When cubes are frozen, remove from freezer & twist the tray to release.
- If cubes do not pop out straight away, run under warm water with the cover still on for a few seconds. The cubes will then pop out easily.
- Use what you need & place the rest back in the freezer.
- Care Instructions
- Clean before & after each use.
- Wash with warm soapy water & rinse thoroughly.
- Do NOT use any bleach-based agents to clean your Haakaa products.
- It is not recommended to keep infant food or breast milk frozen for longer than 3 months (unless in a deep freeze).
- Do not re-freeze thawed food, breast milk or formula.
- Please note that solid food is recommended for babies 4-6 months onwards. Consult your healthcare practitioner if you plan to introduce solids earlier.
100% food grade silicone
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product28/07/2018, By Andrea Kthis freezer tray as it is quite expensive, but it is different in the sense that it is EA-free en EU-certified food grade silicone. It is free of all bisphenols including BPF and BPS (not just BPA free). Not all silicone is created equal. Not 5 stars since it really is pricey10/03/2018, By EmmaIt's a decent little food freezer tray, but really nothing special and certainly not worth the price tag. I was very disappointed with mine; I'd expected something a bit special for this price. Honestly rather use a normal silicone ice tray; there is nothing special about this one.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.