Here’s the “bottom line” on Güdsheet:
- 100% biodegradable toilet paper
- Safe for sewers & septic tanks
- Made with a hybrid blend of sustainable fibres
- Silky softness & no-nonsense strength
- BPA free. No chlorine, acids, inks, dyes or perfumes
- Bleached using an elemental chlorine-free (ECF) process
- Produced from certified sustainable raw materials (Sugar cane & wood pulp)
- Wood pulp used is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Each roll is individually hand-wrapped in eco-friendly paper to promote hygiene
- A portion of the proceeds goes towards improving water & sanitation in South Africa
Did you know?
- Millions of South Africans don't have access to a toilet. Lack of proper sanitation spreads diseases that kill hundreds of people every day. Providing more people with proper toilets provides them with dignity, health and an a better quality of life.
- The Güdfoundation is committed to improving water and sanitation development in the Eastern Cape. Every time you buy Güdsheet Toilet Paper, a portion goes towards The Güdfoundation, to build toilets for underprivileged schools and crèches.
- Humans flush about 27,000 trees worth of toilet paper daily! By making better choices, we can help protect our environment for future generations.
- 1 Ply
- 500 sheets per roll
- 60% Sugar cane fibre, 40% FSC approved wood pulp
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
31 out of 32 people would recommend this product20/07/2021, By NLovely TP19/12/2020, By Karabo3/525/11/2020, By TessaThis toilet paper is soft enough that it didn't irritate my nose when I struggled with hayfever recently (and ran out of my usual facial tissue brand).27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat product23/10/2020, By TanaFantastic durable tissue14/10/2020, By TazzWorks well03/08/2020, By MountainGood buy02/08/2020, By BannerTop stuff29/07/2020, By OceanWinner09/06/2020, By GoodnessThe better choice28/05/2020, By RockNatural product22/05/2020, By First bornEasy way to be eco friendly09/05/2020, By RealNice to use a toilet paper like this09/05/2020, By daniellaLove this toilet paper01/05/2020, By glendyrhmm not sure its a bit on the thin side but great innovation love that its organic and healthy..28/04/2020, By HappyTop quality stuff27/04/2020, By CandySoft24/04/2020, By CandyTrusted22/04/2020, By BarbaraQuite chuffed with the softness of this 1 ply in comparison to many other 1 ply toilet paper brands04/04/2020, By BlueStaple purchase27/03/2020, By SanetI bought the 1-ply once because the 2-ply was out of stock. It's significantly coarser than the 2-ply and I won't buy it again, but it's sturdy for what it needs to be.10/03/2020, By KellyA great, authentic company that thinks of everything! Plastic-free and they build toilets for underprivileged people.12/02/2020, By TamI opted to try the 1 ply first and I am thoroughly impressed. I will consider switching to 2 ply for the sake of luxury but seeing as I live alone- I am in no hurry to change because the quality is excellent and surprisingly even my guests that have zero interest in the environment are impressed by it.14/01/2020, By SupportTry it10/10/2019, By DeborahGood quality, soft but does not disintegrate, responsibly produced. However, it is very expensive and I don't see how it benefits 'underprivileged South Africans' as claimed. I also wonder why it needs to be white.09/10/2019, By BronwenIt is not as soft as other loo paper, but is still good. I like to say I am wiping my hiny with sugar.25/09/2019, By SueGreat Product, but bit expensive31/07/2019, By BavishaI currently pay about R3.30 per toilet roll. This is wayyy too expensive to flush down the toilet. If it were cheaper, I will buy again.13/06/2019, By CheriMuch softer and stronger than the 1ply in the store. No complaints, will buy again!02/03/2019, By CarikaLovely product, good to know I am contributing to conserving nature by buying these.03/02/2019, By SuCompare apples with apples... I’m writing this because this product has only one other review & I think it’s unfair to compare it to luxury toilet paper. It is way better than any other commercial single ply toilet paper. The pattern is pretty, the paper is softer and at least as good looking as any other. I alternate between the single and double ply because each goes to a brilliant cause that I want to support and their is zero compromise because I love the way it looks and feels.19/01/2019, By CelesteI tried one roll of Gudsheet as a tester. Don't expect it to be as soft and comfy as super soft store-bought toilet paper with the puppy on the plastic packaging. This is forest friendly and its wiping abilities are just as effective. Enough said.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.