Here’s the “bottom line” on Güdsheet:
- 100% biodegradable toilet paper
- Safe for sewers & septic tanks
- Made with a hybrid blend of sustainable fibres
- Silky softness & no-nonsense strength
- BPA free. No chlorine, acids, inks, dyes or perfumes
- Bleached using an elemental chlorine-free (ECF) process
- Produced from certified sustainable raw materials (sugar cane & wood pulp)
- Wood pulp used is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Each roll is individually hand-wrapped in eco-friendly paper to promote hygiene
- A portion of the proceeds goes towards improving water & sanitation in South Africa
Did you know?
- Millions of South Africans don't have access to a toilet. Lack of proper sanitation spreads diseases that kill hundreds of people every day. Providing more people with proper toilets provides them with dignity, health and an a better quality of life.
- The Güdfoundation is committed to improving water and sanitation development in the Eastern Cape. Every time you buy Güdsheet Toilet Paper, a portion goes towards The Güdfoundation, to build toilets for underprivileged schools and crèches.
- Humans flush about 27,000 trees worth of toilet paper daily! By making better choices, we can help protect our environment for future generations.
- 1 Ply
- 500 sheets per roll
- 60% Sugar cane fibre, 40% FSC approved wood pulp
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product13/06/2019, By CheriMuch softer and stronger than the 1ply in the store. No complaints, will buy again!02/03/2019, By CarikaLovely product, good to know I am contributing to conserving nature by buying these.03/02/2019, By SuCompare apples with apples... I’m writing this because this product has only one other review & I think it’s unfair to compare it to luxury toilet paper. It is way better than any other commercial single ply toilet paper. The pattern is pretty, the paper is softer and at least as good looking as any other. I alternate between the single and double ply because each goes to a brilliant cause that I want to support and their is zero compromise because I love the way it looks and feels.19/01/2019, By CelesteI tried one roll of Gudsheet as a tester. Don't expect it to be as soft and comfy as super soft store-bought toilet paper with the puppy on the plastic packaging. This is forest friendly and its wiping abilities are just as effective. Enough said.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.