- Citrus oil leaves the area with a fresh, fruity fragrance
- Removes stain and odours at the source with the help of bacillus microbes
- Powerfully deals with pet urine, faeces and sick
- Eco-friendly and grey water safe
- Non-toxic formulation is harmless to inquisitive pets
- Spray directly onto the desired surface
- Gently scrub until the affected areas have been effectively cleaned
- For resilient dirt, allow Green Pet to penetrate the area for up to five minutes
- For external use only
- Store in a cool dry, dry place out of direct sunlight
- 765 ml
- A proprietary blend of Bacillus Spores, Citrus Oil, Etho-Propoxylated Fatty Alcohol, Primary Alcohol Ethoxylate, Aqua
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product20/02/2019, By CarliThis product works wonderfully, truly removes smells and any residue even from tile grout. And my cats are not bothered by a chemical smell or film - win win! :)01/02/2019, By BronwenWorks really well at removing all odour13/11/2018, By AnnaBrilliant product. I have 4 indoor cats and my bathroom sustains the occasional accident. This spray truly sanitises and completely removed odours.24/10/2018, By SunshineAbsolutely love this fresh healthy but clean smell... fabulous to deter the animals from re marking their territory or thinking that its okay to go inj the same place again.. has worked wonders in my home!!!09/10/2018, By LillySkyVery harsh smell that irritated my throat, chest and sinuses. Does not remove the smell of cat urine.25/09/2018, By AnnaDoes that job without the harmful effects of noxious chemicals. Environment and cat friendly.14/08/2018, By LindaMy adopted cat decided to poop outside her litter box-lot of issues. I clean up with the Greenpet - fresh clean smell no cat odours.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.