- A biodegradable, botanical blend that’s environmentally friendly.Follow instructions & simply spray onto the surface and leave to dry; no need for a rinse.
- Suitable for use on bench tops, fridges, dish cloths, chopping boards, utensils, cold rooms/storage rooms.
- Ideal for kitchens; walls, floors, counter-tops, cooking stations, bins & buckets.
- Suitable for toilet seats & urinals, bathrooms & tiles.
- Suitable for cat litters & kennels.
- 100% carcinogen-free.
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-caustic, non-flammable and non-explosive.
- Ethylene oxide-free, bleach-free and mutagen-free.
- No animal testing or by-products used.
- Safe for use during pregnancy.
- Proudly South African.
- Packaged in a handy spray-trigger bottle.
Greenman are a trusted, innovative brand of proudly South African products that clean like a dream, without any toxic synthetic ingredients. Greenman believes that choosing eco-friendly products shouldn’t mean compromising on efficiency or affordability.
SABS1853 Tested and Registered with NRCS - ACT5GNR529/282642/140/0635
- Greenman cleaners are safe and non-toxic, but they should still be handled with care. Not intended for internal use; avoid contact with eyes.
Alkyl polyglycoside, alkyl-C-methyl esters, chrysanthemum oil, alkyl oligoglucopryanosides, alkanolamines, cedar oil, cinnamon oil, citronella oil, corn oil, D-glucopyranoside, alkyl ologomeric, edta, extracts of garlic, geranium oil, jojoba oil, karanja oil, lemongrass oil, lily extract, mint oil, peppermint oil, processed neem oil, soybean oil, sodium coco poly glucoside citrate, ethyl lactate, dextronic acid, diazonium salts, sapodilla, processed extracts of sugar cane, tall oil fatty acids & water
Bioflavonoid* complex - a Phenolic compound, strength designation of active ingredient is up to 5%.
*Bioflavonoid = any of a group of compounds occurring mainly in citrus fruits and blackcurrants, formerly regarded as vitamins.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product28/08/2017, By LizanneI won't be able to switch back to chemical cleaners after using this wonderful product29/10/2015, By CherylWhilst Im not in love with greenman putting corn and soybean oil in this product, at least it Says non-gmo? The smell of the sanitiser is the most pleasant out of their other household cleansing products, on the whole a very nice product!14/06/2015, By AntonExcellent product that is easy to use and is very satisfying knowing you have sanitised without harming the environment!22/10/2014, By CharmaineAnother magical product from these guys! They definitely have the correct recipe! I have used this on all my surfaces and awesome! No need for wiping off either, just spray on, wipe and there you go! And not only does it sanitise, it seriously cleans as well! What more can I ask for!14/10/2014, By MichaelGreat product, great value. Neutral fragrance but eradicates other odors. Leaves surfaces feeling super clean.10/02/2014, By TamrynHad to laugh at previous reviewers
o hazmat suit required comment. Tried the Triple Orange Bio Sanitiser, lovely smell from afar, but due to my allergies I unfortunately could not use it myself as the scent is just too overpowering right out of bottle. Very glad I found this Greenman Sanitiser, easy on the nose and more cost effective too.30/01/2014, By EloiseAs all the Greenman products I tried - no hazmat suit is required. There is no strong, annoying, volatile or eye-watering smell. The 1 Liter bottle is good value, and the spray bottle works well. This product does not require rinsing or wiping - it is just spray and go - another bonus!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.