Special Notice: Due to the nature of face masks, we regrettably cannot accept any returns. The Greenlight range of face masks are neither tested nor certified as medical grade.
- Reusable 3-layer face mask
- Easy-to-use elasticated strings
- Poly Cotton inner and outer layers
- Comfortable, secure fit
- Middle filter layer
- Neutral colours
- Locally made
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the Greenlight Face Mask range because they’re packed in brown paper bags instead of using plastic sleeves. While plastic sleeves are a moisture proof barrier during transportation, it’s always best to wash a reusable face mask before first use.
- Only use a mask that has been washed and ironed.
- Wash your hands before putting the mask on.
- Place the mask with the inner side facing your face, and ensure that it covers both your nose and mouth properly.
- Pull the elasticated strings behind your head.
- Make sure it fits well. Move it around to get the best fit. Never touch the cloth part.
- Once you have put on the mask, do not touch your face again until you take it off.
- When you take it off, remove it at the elasticated strings, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings and place the mask in a container reserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else.
- Wash cloth masks with warm soapy water and iron when dry.
- You must have at least two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Masks should be washed with soap and hot water, and ironed.
- Before first use and after each use: wash with hot, soapy water.
Tips for Ironing Polyester:
- Ensure the polyester lining is slightly damp before ironing. You can achieve this with a spray bottle if your iron doesn’t have this function.
- Set the iron to a lower heat so as to avoid melting or burning the polyester fibres.
- Do not exceed temperatures of 148°C.
- Dimensions: 20 cm (side to side) x 11.5 cm (nose to chin).
- Poly Cotton Blend, Filter, Elastane Strings.
- Packed in unbleached, brown paper bags. Both recyclable and biodegradable.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
10 out of 11 people would recommend this product04/05/2021, By FanyGood mask. Easy to carry around the neck.02/05/2021, By RachaelMuch nicer to breath through these than one of the sticky/sweaty polyester masks. If, like me, you are an adult with a small face - go for the next size up. This is actually a little too small and really must be suitable for a small teenager.06/02/2021, By ZaneleGood09/12/2020, By TarynMost comfortable mask. However, don't know if the filters need to be changed after some time.06/12/2020, By PeachesThe description says 2 in bag but I only received 106/12/2020, By PeachesIt's just the perfect size, very light and breathable for everyday wear20/08/2020, By TaGood20/08/2020, By CandiceThis is a comfortable, breathable mask. It is too small for me though and I have quite a small face. Definitely for a young teenager or someone with a very slim jawline!11/08/2020, By TallSimple03/08/2020, By BannerQuality ma20/07/2020, By Hassain Hashamvery comfortable
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.