Special Notice: Due to the nature of face masks, we regrettably cannot accept any returns. The Greenlight range of face masks are neither tested nor certified as medical grade.
- Reusable 3-layer face mask
- Easy-to-use elasticated strings
- Poly Cotton inner and outer layers
- Comfortable, secure fit
- Middle filter layer
- Neutral colours
- Locally made
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the Greenlight Face Mask range because they’re packed in brown paper bags instead of using plastic sleeves. While plastic sleeves are a moisture proof barrier during transportation, it’s always best to wash a reusable face mask before first use.
- Only use a mask that has been washed and ironed.
- Wash your hands before putting the mask on.
- Place the mask with the inner side facing your face, and ensure that it covers both your nose and mouth properly.
- Pull the elasticated strings behind your head.
- Make sure it fits well. Move it around to get the best fit. Never touch the cloth part.
- Once you have put on the mask, do not touch your face again until you take it off.
- When you take it off, remove it at the elasticated strings, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings and place the mask in a container reserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else.
- Wash cloth masks with warm soapy water and iron when dry.
- You must have at least two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Masks should be washed with soap and hot water, and ironed.
- Before first use and after each use: wash with hot, soapy water.
Tips for Ironing Polyester:
- Ensure the polyester lining is slightly damp before ironing. You can achieve this with a spray bottle if your iron doesn’t have this function.
- Set the iron to a lower heat so as to avoid melting or burning the polyester fibres.
- Do not exceed temperatures of 148°C.
- Dimensions: 18 cm (side to side) x 10.5 cm (nose to chin).
- Poly Cotton Blend, Filter, Elastane Strings.
- Packed in unbleached, brown paper bags. Both recyclable and biodegradable.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product21/09/2021, By MarilizeFits my 3-year old perfectly and she is very comfortable in it. This is the first mask she has and no problems. I think the behind the head option is better than the behind the ears for comfort.02/05/2021, By RachaelThe quality of this product is excellent but note that the sizes run very small. My children are 4 and 6 year olds and the smallest kids in their class - this mask does the job (it at least stays on their face) but it is a almost too tight a fit.13/01/2021, By MoniqueI'd recommend the mask, but for a small child - under 4. It was too small for my 4-year-old.12/10/2020, By MpumiVery well made, good quality03/09/2020, By MarcNice material, fits well (4 year old boy).
Elastic could be a little sturdier (I mean, it's not expensive stuff), but it does the job for now.11/08/2020, By TallSimple16/07/2020, By TarynVery comfortable and lightweight for kids.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.