Special Notice: Due to the nature of face masks, we regrettably cannot accept any returns. The Greenlight range of face masks are neither tested nor certified as medical grade.
- Reusable 3-layer face mask
- Easy-to-use elasticated strings
- Poly Cotton inner and outer layers
- Comfortable, secure fit
- Middle filter layer
- Neutral colours
- Locally made
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the Greenlight Face Mask range because they’re packed in brown paper bags instead of using plastic sleeves. While plastic sleeves are a moisture proof barrier during transportation, it’s always best to wash a reusable face mask before first use.
- Only use a mask that has been washed and ironed.
- Wash your hands before putting the mask on.
- Place the mask with the inner side facing your face, and ensure that it covers both your nose and mouth properly.
- Pull the elasticated strings behind your head.
- Make sure it fits well. Move it around to get the best fit. Never touch the cloth part.
- Once you have put on the mask, do not touch your face again until you take it off.
- When you take it off, remove it at the elasticated strings, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings and place the mask in a container reserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else.
- Wash cloth masks with warm soapy water and iron when dry.
- You must have at least two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Masks should be washed with soap and hot water, and ironed.
- Before first use and after each use: wash with hot, soapy water.
Tips for Ironing Polyester:
- Ensure the polyester lining is slightly damp before ironing. You can achieve this with a spray bottle if your iron doesn’t have this function.
- Set the iron to a lower heat so as to avoid melting or burning the polyester fibres.
- Do not exceed temperatures of 148°C.
- Dimensions: 23 cm (side to side) x 12.5 cm (nose to chin).
- Poly Cotton Blend, Filter, Elastane Strings.
- Packed in unbleached, brown paper bags. Both recyclable and biodegradable.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product21/10/2021, By TaniaI re-ordered after my mother liked the first one I got like this from Faithful to Nature. Not only does it match her summer outfits, but it's also convenient and comfortable, because it goes around the back of the head rather than around the ears.08/02/2021, By VastiIt comfortably covers my nose and mouth and doesnt touch my ears. No more fever blisters. No more painful ears. No more missing earrings. Love! Love! Love!22/11/2020, By A.Have ordered twice now, like it that they don’t go around my ears13/11/2020, By BonteThanks11/08/2020, By TallSo lovely13/07/2020, By JaneThey are comfortable but I cannot detect any middle filter layer. I am therefore scared that they don’t offer the protection I want.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.