Special Notice: Due to the nature of face masks, we regrettably cannot accept any returns. The Greenlight range of face masks are neither tested nor certified as medical grade.
- Reusable 3-layer face mask
- Easy-to-use elasticated strings
- Poly cotton inner and outer layers
- Comfortable, secure fit
- Middle filter layer
- Neutral colours
- Locally made
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the Greenlight Face Mask range because they’re packed in brown paper bags instead of using plastic sleeves. While plastic sleeves are a moisture proof barrier during transportation, it’s always best to wash a reusable face mask before first use.
- Only use a mask that has been washed and ironed.
- Wash your hands before putting the mask on.
- Place the mask with the inner side facing your face, and ensure that it covers both your nose and mouth properly.
- Pull the elasticated strings behind your head.
- Make sure it fits well. Move it around to get the best fit. Never touch the cloth part.
- Once you have put on the mask, do not touch your face again until you take it off.
- When you take it off, remove it at the elasticated strings, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings and place the mask in a container reserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else.
- Wash cloth masks with warm soapy water and iron when dry.
- You must have at least two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Masks should be washed with soap and hot water, and ironed.
- Before first use and after each use: wash with hot, soapy water.
Tips for Ironing Polyester:
- Ensure the polyester lining is slightly damp before ironing. You can achieve this with a spray bottle if your iron doesn’t have this function.
- Set the iron to a lower heat so as to avoid melting or burning the polyester fibres.
- Do not exceed temperatures of 148°C.
- Dimensions: 23 cm (side to side) x 12.5 cm (nose to chin).
- Poly Cotton Blend, Filter, Elastane Strings.
- Packed in unbleached, brown paper bags. Both recyclable and biodegradable.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
13 out of 15 people would recommend this product15/05/2021, By MoniqueI like how this mask is black and has a band that goes over the head. The band does look like it won't last long. The mask fits nicely and is breathable.05/03/2021, By shumGood fit, comfortable.11/01/2021, By TComfortable09/12/2020, By NormaVery comfortable fit very happy - have now purchased extras08/11/2020, By LucyNice product is very comfortable and fits wellVery disappointed. Fake advertising. Not a "3-layer face mask". Wasted my money on purchasing 2 adult and 1 teenager mask.06/11/2020, By NoorieVery disappointed. Fake advertising. Not a "3-layer face mask". Wasted my money on purchasing 2 adult and 1 teenager mask.06/11/2020, By AnonVery disappointed. Fake advertising. Not a "3-layer face mask". Wasted my money on purchasing 2 adult and 1 teenager mask.12/10/2020, By EmmaVery comfortable, durable mask25/09/2020, By NicoleThis is one of the best form-fitting yet breathable masks I've tried, I've even bought a second one after my first purchase!11/09/2020, By KaitlynThis mask is breathable and fits my face perfectly. Very happy with this purchase.10/09/2020, By U.The elastics broke after a few uses.03/09/2020, By DeborahThe mask is comfortable, although maybe it needs to be not as loose. It does feel thin compared to other fabric masks, so I wear a surgical mask under it if I'm going to be in a certain situation.11/08/2020, By TallWorks well14/07/2020, By TarynThis mask is extremely comfortable as it does not tag on your ears. However I felt it got a bit loose after the first wash and needs adjusting whilst using.06/07/2020, By AbigailVery comfortable and Easy to breathe with!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.