Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
The slow juicing process squeezes all the nutritional goodness out of fruits and veggies without any heating, grinding or centrifugal force. This means less foaming and less oxidation, ultimately giving you a healthier and more nutrient-rich juice than a faster centrifugal juicer would.
The Greenis Slow Juicer gives you all the benefits of the trusted Oscar brand – quality, versatility and reliability – at a significantly lower price. The Greenis also has a shorter processing screw, which makes its juicing time slightly faster than the Oscar, without affecting the quality of the juice.
Here’s what you can expect from the Greenis Slow Juicer:
- Easy to assemble, disassemble and clean.
- Affordable; great value for money.
- Includes a fruit strainer for high-pulp juices.
- Includes a solid strainer for mincing, crushing and making purees or frozen desserts.
- Convenient optional tap means you can easily serve juice by the glass.
- Super-strong auger made from Ultem (a material used by NASA) resists wear and tear to give you many years of use.
- The juicer’s rotating silicone brush prevents clogging by cleaning with every rotation – so you can juice several glasses without needing to clean your juicer.
- The design prevents common problems found in vertical slow juicers, ie the jamming of carrots.
- Includes a FREE tofu maker. Includes 2 FREE additional strainers.
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Power: 150W
- Cord length: 1.2m
- Certification: CE, RoHs, CB, EMC, LFGB
Warranty: 12-year warranty on motor; 2-year sliding scale on the working parts
Recipe for Apple & Spinach Juice:
- 2 green apples
- 1 bunch spinach
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 cucumber
- ½ lemon
- ½" piece ginger
- ¼ pineapple
Juice all ingredients and enjoy an iron-rich, alkalising and refreshing health drink.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product06/05/2018, By GabrielleThis is a really good juicer for its price. I juice mostly fruit so its perfect for me- works just as well as the oscar. However- I must admit that it does not juice veggies as well. There are instructions on how to juice celery & wheatgrass but even with the instructions- the juicer cannot efficiently juice these two things. When juicing spinach and alfalfa- most of the vegetable fibre gets stuck in the juicer itself so there isnt as much juice.
Also, the hole that the pulp is excreted from is very small so after 1 - 2 litres you need to take the whole juicer apart, rinse it and then put it together again.
Besides these two shortcomings however, this juicer comes with other attatchments for making tofu, spaghetti etc. It is also small & easy to clean & assemble.
I am happy with the juicer as a whole & would recommend it.26/04/2018, By SARAMakes a mean green juice machine. Just cant go a day without my green juice.15/11/2017, By GThe juicer makes great juice, with very little foam. Just make sure when u use ginger or celery, to cut it very finely for it does get stuck a bit. Overall happy!08/09/2017, By kandisReally happy with the Greenis Slow Juicer :)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.