A stylish Stainless Steel water bottle with a capacity of 600ml
- 304 (food industry standard) stainless steel bottles
- BPA free, leak proof lids and built in straw
- Safe –stainless steel won’t affect the taste or leach any chemicals into your water
- Economical – treated with care, your Greener Lifestyle bottle will last for many years
- Environmentally friendly – because it lasts, there’s no impact on landfills (you aren’t polluting the environment with endless plastic bottles), and it’s fully recyclable. Also, Greener Lifestyle bottles are not painted, eliminating the toxic burden of paints and solvents (and making them safer for the people manufacturing them).
It was estimated that in 2005 South Africans discarded 1.2 trillion plastic bottles – the equivalent of 28 x 500ml bottles per citizen! The biggest growth in plastic bottles is in the bottled water industry. In 2010 it was estimated that South Africans would buy about 568 million litres of bottled water, mostly in 500 and 750ml disposable plastic bottles!
The problem with this is that those plastic bottles take ±700 years to start decomposing and ±1000 years to fully decompose.
Bottles made from inert, safe materials such as glass or stainless steel
- won’t leach any chemicals into your drink
- won’t affect the taste of your drink
- are recyclable
- are re-usable
- are economical
Change today and start protecting your health, the health of your loved ones and our environment.
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product15/05/2017, By AdriaanVery disappointed in this bottle. Because of its poor design, it forms a vaccuum when you drink, so you can only take a tiny sip at a time. Not ideal for thirsty children who want to glug some water after a phys-ed session.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.