- Traditional Japanese style of composting, using anaerobic fermentation
- Speeds up the natural composting process
- Provides nutrient-rich plant-food for your bonsais, flowers, and other potted plants
- Can be used with any of your existing composting bins
- Recycles all food waste, both raw & cooked food
- No nasty smells, can be kept in your kitchen
- Best used with Green Vizion’s Food Waste Recyclers
- No VOCs
Step 1: Treat food waste with liquid bokashi (cooked and raw food).
- Add ALL food waste directly into the composting drum.
- Spray 10 ml of Liquid Bokashi after each layer of food waste has been added.
- Close and seal the lid of the composting drum.
- Dosage control procedure: apply 1 Liter of Liquid Bokashi for every 100 kg of food waste.
Step 2: Ferment treated food waste for 1 weeks.
- Remove full drums from kitchen when ready for collection.
- Make sure lid is tightly closed and sealed.
- Stand drum(s) in a shady, covered area.
- Allow full drim to stand for 2 weeks.
- Do not: stand drum in direct sunlight.
- Replace with clean composting drum and clean with organic detergent before using the drums in step 1 again.
Step 3: Add compost to your soils.
- The fermented food waste is now stable and can be used for soil enhancement or in your vegetable garden.
- Store at room temperature (<25°C), out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Green Vizion Bokashi Tips:
- You can never add too much Liquid Bokashi.
- Only add fresh waste to your bin. Never add rotten or mouldy waste.
- Break or chip large waste into smaller pieces to speed up the process.
- The less air that comes into contact with the waste, the better.
- Always close the lid tightly.
- Do not place the bin in the sun.
- Appearance of white growth on the surface of the waste, as well as the presence of a sweet & sour ‘pickled’ smell are good signs.
- If foul odours occur, this indicates decay (bad). Add significant amounts of Liquid Bokashi to try and reverse the process or discard the bin contents and start again.
- Nett Volume: 500 ml.
- Water, Salts, Molasses, Bentonite, Probiotic Microbes, Natural Flavours.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 5 people would recommend this product08/02/2021, By AmyThe spray bottle doesn't work well.
It leaks, and it doesn't help with the smell as much as the bran does.08/02/2021, By AmyIt is difficult to spray.
It spills and it does not reduce the smell as much as the Bran.
28/05/2020, By AnnaI love it08/04/2020, By LouGreat product and does the job.29/03/2020, By GreenQuality product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.