- Bokashi refill bucket, Bokashi Bran & Scoop
- Perfectly paired with the Green Vizion Recycler Bin
- Ferment & then safely compost food waste
- Suitable for raw & cooked food, dairy, small bones, citrus, eggshells, seafood, & meat
- Microorganism ferment food much like pickling
- Contains a balanced mix of nitrogen & carbon-rich material
- Wonderful ability to eliminate odor
- Can hold up to 1.5 kg of food scraps
- Made in South Africa
- Collect food waste while you’re preparing or cleaning up food (best to chop it up).
- Once your Refill Bucket is full, add the scraps to your Recycler Bin (the fermentation process takes place in the Recycler Bin).
- Once the scraps are in the Recycler Bin sprinkle a handful of Bokashi Bran over the scraps and make sure the lid of your bin is tightly sealed.
- Microbes in the Bokashi Bran to start a fermentation process.
How does it work?
- Bokashi bran is full of beneficial microorganisms that help to ferment food scraps; the process is anaerobic (it takes place without air), breaking down your kitchen waste into nutrient-rich soil food without letting it rot or releasing a bad odor. When your scraps have been fermented, you can then add the end product to your flower pots, compost heap or worm bin where it will then be exposed to air & small animals (worms & insects) & become compost. This is such a simple way to make your household more sustainable, & use your kitchen waste in an eco-friendly way.
- Capacity: 1.5 Litre
- Made from plastic that is recyclable.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.