- Can assist in controlling disease causing pathogens
- Sweetened with Molasses
- Treats the source of foul odours
- Helps to break down fat and grease
- Palm Oil free
- Made in South Africa with 100% locally sourced Ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Comes in a reusable and recyclable plastic container
- Safe for humans, animals and plants
- Use undiluted: Follow directions on the product labelling.
- Drain Maintenance: Initial shock treatment of 250ml per drain or sink. Leave to work overnight. Maintenance of 100ml per drain or sink. Leave to work overnight.
- Grey Water Tanks, Fat Traps: Initial shock treatment of 300ml per 100L. Maintenance dosages of 120ml per 100L daily.
- Chemical Toilets: after pumping 100L into the toilet.
- Composting Toilets: 70ml per person using the toilet per week.
- Pit Latrines: 70ml per person using the toilet per week.
- Septic Tanks: Initial shock treatment of 1L. Maintenance dosage of 250ml per person using septic tank per month.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 5 Litres.
- Water, Salt, Mineral Powder, Molasses, Probiotic Microbes.
- Recyclable and reusable plastic
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with 100% local ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.