- Infused with Full-spectrum CBD - with trace amounts of other cannabinoids such as D9THC, CBG and CBC
- Helps to maintain your daily body care needs
- Contains MCT Oil - a source of antimicrobial properties
- Can reduce inflammation and skin bacteria
- Good for massaging or lubricant during foreplay
- Ideal massage oil for professional service and home use
- Vegan friendly
- Not recommended for children and pregnant or nursing mothers
- Locally made with 100% locally sourced Ingredients
- Palm Oil free
- Comes in a recyclable glass bottle
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is a source of antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-ageing properties, which can reduce skin infection and help fight free radical damage. CBD can also relieve pain, heat and irritation.
- Use oil as needed, maybe as an intimate lube or muscle rub.
- Do not use more than 20ml of oil per day.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Nett Volume: 50ml
- This product may be addictive.
- Do not drive under the influence of this product.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a psychiatric disorder.
- This is an unregistered product and has not been evaluated by the South African Health Products and Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA).
- Recyclable glass bottle with plastic cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product29/10/2021, By SophieI love this product! My partner and I have become so much closer because of it. We use it as an intimate lube, muscle/massage oil and sometimes even just as a moisturiser. Its a great product and the best part is how the CBD feels! We have really become more connected since I bought this product for us and I will definitely be buying it again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.