- Added with Coconut Oil - improves your skin hydration and moisture
- Infused with Full-spectrum CBD - with trace amounts of other cannabinoids such as D9THC, CBG and CBC
- Can reduce inflammation and combat skin bacteria
- Assists in relieving pain, heat and irritation
- Helps to reduce rashes, scars, wounds or burns
- Good for massaging or lubricant during foreplay
- Vegan friendly
- Not recommended for children and pregnant or nursing mothers
- Locally made with 100% locally sourced Ingredients
- Palm Oil free
- Comes in a recyclable and reusable glassr jar
- Coconut Oil is a moisturising antioxidant that helps to keep your skin supple and hydrated. It can also increase your Collagen production - which helps to improve your skin health.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is a source of antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-ageing properties, which can reduce skin infection and help fight free radical damage. CBD can also relieve pain, heat and irritation.
- Use oil as needed, as a healing foreplay rub, muscle rub, or apply to damaged skin areas.
- Do not use more than 20ml of oil per day.
- Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Nett Volume: 80ml
- This product may be addictive.
- Do not drive under the influence of this product.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a psychiatric disorder.
- This is an unregistered product and has not been evaluated by the South African Health Products and Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA).
- Recyclable glass jar with plastic cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with 100% local ingredients
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product29/10/2021, By JosieI bought this product to use with my partner as a foreplay rub and ended up using it daily as a moisturiser. My partner and I love it for massages. It really helps my skin heal and keeps it looking super smooth.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.