The stoic Scandinavian Viking had a drum of fermenting cod livers outside the door of his home.
- The gold standard in pure fish fat/oil from the liver of the cod fish extracted through fermentation
- An extremely pure and nutritious high vitamin cod liver oil that rivals those of past generations.
- Gently small-batch handled through a proprietary fermentation technique.
- Extracted from arctic cod
- No synthetic compounds of any kind are added
- No added flavours
- Natural Source of omega 3 Fatty acids plus many more fat soluble nutrients
- Naturally harvested and preserved
- Optimal ratio of fat-soluble vitamins A and D
- Full spectrum of omega-3 fatty acids
- Nutrient bioavailability enhanced with fermentation
- Non-heated to maintain nutrient integrity
- Regularly tested for purity
- 120 cellulose capsules
Omega-3s and vitamin D are known for lowering inflammation, preventing blood clotting, preserving brain health and preventing depression. They’re even capable of causing noticeably reduced levels of pain and swelling due to inflammatory conditions like arthritis.
Dozens of studies have linked cod liver oil with the following benefits:
- lowering high cholesterol and high triglycerides
- preventing and treating diabetes
- lowering high blood pressure
- preventing heart disease
- reducing risk for osteoarthritis
- treating depression
- lowering risk for autoimmune diseases
- fighting eye disorders like glaucoma and protecting eye sight
- treating ear infections, allergies and asthma
- preventing and treating kidney disease
- helping to heal skin wounds
- maintaining bone health and preventing fractures or osteoporosis
For those who prefer to take their cod liver oil in capsule form, this is simply fermented cod liver oil and unbleached beeswax as a thickener. Capsules are made from plant cellulose.
Serving size : 2 capsules (500mg each)
Fermented cod liver oil, unbleached beeswax (as thickener), plant cellulose (capsules)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.