- 100% paraffin-free and petroleum-free
- Made from upcycled materials and vegetable oils
- Only natural colourants are used
- Burns for up to 20 minutes
- Great for braaing
- Made for South Africans by South Africans
- Break small pieces off of GreenLite Eco Firelighter (1-2 pieces will normally be enough), place into fire and light.
- Store your GreenLite Eco Firelighter blocks in a dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not safe to eat/ ingest.
- Always take care to put out your fire entirely when you are done.
Did you know? This product is SABS safety tested.
- Box contains: 24 Eco-friendly firelighters
- Waste paper, food-grade colourant, Biofuel (grapeseed and vegetable cooking oil)
- Packaged in cardboard with re-sealable inner sleeve
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product01/04/2021, By GlenYou will taste the difference of clean firelighters in the food
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.