- Green Split Peas are quick and easy to cook as they don’t need soaking
- Cooking time 30 – 60 minutes
Green Split Peas….
- Are a nutritious vegan/vegetarian food great for soups, stews and dhal
- Contain protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals
- Have High levels of soluble fibre that help lower cholesterol, improve digestion and stabilise blood sugar
- Are a good source of slow burning, sustained energy
- Are low in calories and contain no cholesterol
Goodness Me: packaging as nature intended:
- Plastic-free for Save Our Seas
- Compostable and fully biodegradable
- 100% recyclable
- Outer box made from minimum 70% recycled plant fibre
- Renewable and sustainable
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Cute, funky design
- 1 part peas to 2 parts water
- Rinse, add measured water and bring to the boil
- Simmer covered
- Cooking time 30 – 60 minutes
Packaged in a facility that uses tree nuts, cow’s milk, egg and soya
Split Green Peas
21 out of 21 people would recommend this product23/10/2020, By TAn essential to keep at hand in the kitchen15/10/2020, By AnnaDGreat product. I've ordered it several times now. Love that the packaging is compostable.09/10/2020, By MichDelicious with line juice10/09/2020, By TJNon-gmo, plastic-free and makes a great soup, I would recommend.01/09/2020, By PrimmyMy favorite winter soup, tastes exactly like my granny’s soup, keeps my belly warm and full, I love that it’s healthy. I always have a restful good sleep whenever I have this soup, soul food, rich flavor and very tasty
If you love your greens this is the soup, Yum!02/08/2020, By FantasyReal stuff14/07/2020, By MichelleBest for soup with hemp seed oil, and wonderful for fibre. Great taste and texture if you cook them correctly.18/05/2020, By PetraSo pleased to have found these, they are far superior to what's available in the supermarkets17/05/2020, By DawnFresh06/05/2020, By ElderGood peas29/04/2020, By HappyPrefer buying in a box18/12/2018, By KaySo delicious in vegetable soup17/08/2018, By HazelDelicious in soup, add delicious flavour11/06/2018, By RonSome of the most affordable products around! Compare prices and see for yourself...20/12/2017, By ZestThese make an excellent addition to many of my savoury meals. I add them to soups and stews and rice and whatnot, and they turn out soft and tender when cooked in my Wonderbag. Love this brand. When is FtN going to bring out the Goodness Me chia seeds and cranberries?11/12/2017, By AmandaI am a huge fan of split peas.
These are my Favourite, absolutely tasty,wholesome and filling.
I love them23/11/2017, By TaliJust love it.26/09/2017, By MandyI love peas.I really,really,really do.20/07/2017, By DaniLove adding these to my curries and soups.14/07/2017, By RUTHAnother great addition to a good pot of vegetable soup31/08/2016, By DanicaRinse cook for 40 mins.. Done! I cook up a cup or 2 and keep leftovers in fridge for a few days to eat with veggies and on toast with avo :P I love peas!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.