- Water-soluble CBD drink
- 4 mg broad-spectrum CBD per bottle
- Hemp-derived CBD
- Food-derived flavours
- No preservatives
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love Goodleaf CBD Infused Sparkling Water because it uses the latest in nano-filtration technology to enhance the bioavailability of broad-spectrum CBD. This technology allows the CBD to become water soluble meaning it has up to 4x better absorption than oil-based CBD.
- Do not exceed two servings of Goodleaf CBD Infused Sparkling Water (400 ml) per day.
- Always consult with your licensed healthcare practitioner before adding a new supplement to your daily regimen.
- Do not take if pregnant or lactating (lack of studies to prove safety in these circumstances).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Do not freeze.
- Nett Volume: 400 ml.
- Serving Size: 400 ml.
- CBD per Serving: 4 mg
- Water, Hemp CBD Extract, Flavouring*.
- *Natural and food-derived.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 ml.
- Energy (kJ): 1
- Protein (g): 0
- Carbohydrate (g): 0
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 1
- Cannabidiol (CBD; mg): 1
- Recyclable PET plastic bottles with recyclable PP screw caps.
- Made from 100% recycled materials.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided is for the purposes of education only.
23 out of 25 people would recommend this product14/03/2021, By JannekeRefreshing and not sweet.25/01/2021, By MariusRefreshing flavour19/12/2020, By KVery calming18/12/2020, By KaraboLove it18/12/2020, By KaraboRefreshing23/11/2020, By MoniqueThis was pleasant, but my favourite flavour was peach & geranium. Nice that it's unsweetened as well.04/11/2020, By ZoëGood hydration!28/10/2020, By TGreat tasting26/10/2020, By AmyTasty12/10/2020, By Mahlatsevery sugar free, taste is something to get used to. it is nice and refreshing, has a refreshing thing to it.10/10/2020, By BusiI enjoyed this flavour - very refreshing07/10/2020, By AllyThe product was out of date and so no longer sparkling.02/10/2020, By LoretThe taste is something to get used to, but it is refreshing and good to know that I am putting something good into my body.29/09/2020, By ErikaI love my Goodleaf CBD infused sparkling drink! My go to drink and I love that it’s infused with cbd and sugar free!29/09/2020, By CandiceSurprisingly great tasting drink. The hibiscus is not over powering. Although sugar free, it is still sweet enough.28/09/2020, By LeenLove this!! So refreshing17/08/2020, By KULTHUMMY WIFE DIDN'T ENJOY THIS PRODUCT22/07/2020, By SarahNot my favourite. Maybe it's just not for me. It's too sweet even though there is no added sugar.15/07/2020, By FSmells great but the taste is quite bitter. I've only managed to take a couple of sips per day.27/06/2020, By SianI'm not usually into flavoured water and I only bought this as it was on special, but I really enjoyed this flavor.23/06/2020, By AndreRecommended, Highly, especially after a long day23/06/2020, By AndreVery calming, has an acquired taste, Highly recommended23/06/2020, By Janet MariéI expected a more conventional flavoured water taste. This is unsweetened and tastes almost like medicinal alcohol (similar to homeopathic drops). You do get used to the taste after a few sips. I felt very relaxed after drinking this and slept quite well. I would recommend this as a night time drink.17/06/2020, By Cthe taste is not for me but I could definitely feel the CBD working.13/05/2020, By DeidreAbsolutely love these! They’re definitely my healthy go to sparkling drink and it comes with the benefits of cbd too. The berry one is definitely my favorite flavor!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.