- Beans are ripened on the stalk, then picked as a dry bean.
- Beans are washed, soaked in saltwater, then roasted.
- Contains no additional preservatives.
- Great as an on-the-go snack.
- Completely non-GMO beans.
- Contains Omega 3 and 6, vitamin K and folate, high in Mn, P, Mg, Cu, K, Zn, Se and Fe, and is cholesterol and fat free.
Did you know? Edamame is one of the only plant-based sources of the essential mineral Omega 3.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Eat as a snack or add to salads for some roasted crunch.
100% non-GMO edamame beans
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product09/10/2018, By Jane DoeTexture was fine but really disappointing flavour, just tasted very bland. Not my cup of tea, would still recommend others to try if one is more in healthier treats but not for the still newly converted healthier option lifestyle person. Fine when added as a crunchy topping to salads.05/08/2018, By AmyThey have a satisfying crunch. Great as a snack and as part of a salad.16/01/2018, By SamanthaHealthy snack. Bit dry and hard but nice flavour11/11/2017, By eNdiaNice big bags & delicious
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.