- Helps to plant and grow your own full-sized leafy vegetables or herbs
- Includes 2 grow trays, seed packs and moss in greenhouse bags
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Allows to grow leafy veggies and herbs for blending in your favourite dishes
- All natural seeds that can be harvested in 2 to 3 weeks
- GMO free
- Locally made
- Comes with easy to follow instructions
- Remove the sleeve and carefully separate top and bottom lids. Remove contents and turn the lid over to create two trays.
- Equally divide the growing medium, sprinkle seeds on top and then flatten.
- Using a light flow watering device, like a spray bottle or small watering can, gently water both trays until soil is damp.
- After you've harvested, you can just toss the 100% biodegradable kit onto the compost heap.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dimensions: 20cm x 13cm x 5cm
- Radish Seeds, Red Mustard Seeds, 200g high quality Moss (100g for each seed type), 2x Greenhouse Bags (one for each planted tray).
- Biodegradable cardboard box
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.