Good Life’s dried parsley is:
- Certified organic by Bio-Org, backed by the Biodynamic and Organic Certification Authority (BDOCA)
- Proudly South African
- Full of flavonoids and vitamins K, C & A
Quick & simple recipe for Parsley Tea:
Parsley tea is a refreshing immune booster, plus it prevents salt from being reabsorbed into the body’s tissues, making it a great cleanser for the liver, kidneys and bladder.
- 2 cups water
- 1 ½ tbsp organic dried parsley
- Heat the water in a saucepan and take it off the heat as it reaches boiling point.
- Add the parsley and steep for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Pour through a strainer and enjoy – makes 2 cups.
The equivalent ratio of dry parsley to fresh is 1:3. So if a recipe calls for a tablespoon (15ml) of fresh chopped parsley, you can use a teaspoon (5ml) of dried parsley instead.
100% dried parsley
Note: Packed in a facility that handles gluten and tree nuts.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.