What are the benefits of this pure neem extract?
As a supplement:
- Antiviral, antibacterial & antifungal; protects the body from common ailments, viruses & fungal infections
- Promotes oral health, killing the bacteria that cause gum disease, cavities & halitosis
- Anti-inflammatory; eases the pain & swelling of osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis
- May help to improve chronic painful conditions like fibromyalgia
- Helps to decrease blood sugar levels
- Contains sodium nimbidinate, which acts as a natural diuretic
- Helps to inhibit ulcers & tumours
As a topical treatment:
- Loaded with antioxidants; fights free radical damage & premature ageing
- Helps to treat acne, rashes, redness, scrapes & cuts
- Promotes healthy skin, soothes eczema & psoriasis
- A great non-toxic insect repellent for fleas, ticks, mites, ants & mosquitoes
- An effective home remedy for head lice
- Treats dandruff & dry scalp
- Removes the parasites that cause scabies
- Treats fungal infections like ringworm & athlete’s foot
Good Life Organic Neem Powder is:
- Grown without chemical fertilisers & pesticides
- Free of fillers, additives & preservatives
- Suitable for vegans
- Take 1-2g twice daily.
- For internal use, mix into a cup of boiling water.
- For topical use, make into a paste with warm or cold water.
- May have a hypoglycaemic effect.
- May affect fertility in women; do not use if you’re trying to conceive.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Certified organic neem leaf powder
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product14/06/2018, By SamSo versatile and can be used for almost anything26/04/2018, By leegreat supplement. boosts the immune system.30/09/2017, By SineSo bitter. But worth it. I always add small amount into my Smoothies whenever my skin is acting up.08/06/2017, By SonjaYes it tastes awful worse than Schweden bitter! So I have taken to filling the powder into capsules. But within taking 2-4 capsules once a day usually at night within 3 days any acne is gone. Try it if you battle with pimples. A good natural antibiotic.12/05/2016, By MatshidisoI gave need powder to my friend with shingles and within 3 days his skin cleared up and the pains he had disappeared within a day. Very good stuff.04/04/2016, By Philippa JaneTastes terrible at first but got used to it. Did mix it with apple juice in the beginning. I use it everyday for internal parasites and internal skin health. Also great as a mask on face and added to bath water. It was referred to me by my yoga teacher and am so glad to have discovered the Wonders of Neem Powder, Oil and Soap.30/10/2015, By ClarindaI haven tasted everything on the planet, but Im still convinced this is the worst tasting stuff there is. The only way I can force this stuff down is the following:
1 tbsp Baobab powder
1 tbsp Superfood shake
1 tbsp honey
half tsp of the Neem powder
Mix all in 250ml water in a blender, and drink quickly.
If this doesn work for you ... get empty capsules and stuff the powder in there. The health benefits are worth it, but the taste is something youll just never get used to.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.