- Aronia and Elderberry have some of the highest antioxidant concentrations of any edible berry
- Raw Aronia Berries have an ORAC score of 16 062
- Raw Elderberries have an ORAC score 14 697
- Antioxidants reduce free radical damage in the body
- Tart, tangy, and sweet flavours
- Certified organic : ZA-BIO-141
- Good Life suggest mixing into smoothies, fruit juice, yoghurt, and ice-cream
- Store in a cool, dry place
Did you know? Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) is a laboratory test which quantifies the activity of antioxidants in food. To put in the values of Aronia Berries (16 062), and Elderberries (14 697) into perspective: blueberries has an ORAC score of 4 669, raw broccoli score 3 083, and fresh oranges have a score of 2 103.
- Net Weight: 200 g
- Serving size: 2 teaspoons
- Organic Elderberry, Organic Aronia Berry
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product16/05/2019, By MishkaLovely colour. Bland flavour. Would better be enjoyed as fresh berries.11/03/2019, By MarietjieUsed it separately and liked it. Now I made myself a mix with a few of the berry powders which I add to my shakes, smoothies and cereal to add goodness to all of them.27/01/2019, By KarinI enjoy adding the powder to Joghurt and Smoothies. It is deep red in colour, and I find the taste pleasant ... a lovely way to benefit from the great properties of these berries.16/11/2018, By CandaceMy skin is glowing and looking healthier since using this. The taste is very tart but is disguised when used in a smoothie.29/10/2018, By WillieTesting testing for now
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.