- Certified organic spice blend
- Add flavour & vibrant colour to your food with this Chakalaka spice blend
- Sweet & spicy flavour enhances the flavour in relishes & other dishes
- Enjoy the taste of garlic, sweet bell pepper chilli, cinnamon, turmeric, & fennel
- Blended in small batches to ensure freshness
- No salt added
- Free from preservatives, additives, pesticides & GMOs
- Potted in a recyclable tin
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Add to relishes or other dishes such as curries or stews.
- Store in a cool dry place with the tin lid closed.
Did you know?
- Adding organic foods to your daily diet will help you care for your planet and your own wellbeing.
- Nett Weight: 50 g.
- Garlic powder, Onion Powder, Sweet Bell Pepper, Coriander Seeds, Chilli Flakes, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Fennel Seeds, Cumin, Thyme.
- Packed in a facility that handles dairy, gluten, soya, eggs and tree nuts.
- Comes in a cute tin that will go well on your kitchen counter. Why not upcycle it & reuse the tin with spice or herb refills or even as a plant holder later on?
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.