Good Health sources its Krill oil from only reputable, registered international raw ingredient suppliers.
30 Capsules - 750mg Each
- MSC Certified Sustainable Seafood
- Krill is found in the pristine waters of the Antarctic Ocean and is from an abundant and sustainable resource which is tightly monitored by the CCAMLR (Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living).
- Gluten free, Dairy free
- Provides a highly absorbable form of Omega 3 Fatty acids
- Phospholipids are better utilized in the body than omega 3 from fish oil.
- Helps to support optimal health and wellbeing
This supplement is useful for:
- Learning & concentration
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Cardiovascular health & related diseases
- Joint health & mobility
- High cholesterol
- Chronic inflammation
- Joint pain and stiffness
- Brain & nervous system function
Adults: take 1 capsule daily with food or as professionally advised.
Contraindicated for Pregnancy and breastfeeding – due to insufficient research. Krill oil is derived from crustaceans. People allergic to seafood should avoid taking it or use with caution. High doses may potentiate anticoagulant medications (may increase risk of bleeding).
Per capsule: Krill oil (Euphausia superba): 750mg (Total Phospholipids : 300mg)
Omega 3: 143mg (delivering: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 67.5mg; Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 37.5mg)
Astaxanthin – Naturally occurring - a powerful antioxidant : 150mcg
Capsule: gelatin (bovine, with BSE Free certification)
Please Note: Good Health are often forced to use gelatin capsules for complex formulas that have certain stability requirements, where plant cellulose vegecaps are unstable at maintaining the integrity of the high dose active complex formulas.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.