- May relieve joint pain
- Can help to improve cognitive function and concentration
- High in phospholipids - which fight cellular damage and ensure cells move around flexibly in your body
- Helps to ensure optimal heart and body function
- Promotes energy and endurance
- Gluten free and without eggs
- Contains no artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours
- Take 1 tablet daily – preferably in the morning, with food or as professionally advised.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Use as a dietary supplement where multi vitamin and mineral therapy can be of benefit.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 30 degrees celsius, away from direct sunlight
- Available in: 30 & 60 Tablets
Ingredients: (per 1000mg capsule)
- Krill oil (Euphausia Superba) 1000mg, Total Phospholipids 400mg, EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 120mg, DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 65mg, Astaxanthin 100mcg
- People allergic to seafood should avoid taking or use with caution.
- High doses of Omega 3 may increase risk of bleeding with anticoagulant medications
- Resealable plastic container
Country of Origin:
- Product of New Zealand
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.