- Combination of herbal immunity supplements
- Can help to flush the body of toxins as a natural diuretic
- Can help to reduce digestive discomfort as a natural antispasmodic
- May be helpful with the symptoms of common colds, flus, urinary tract infections and thrush
- Useful immune support while traveling
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
- Maintenance dose - Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily with food or as professionally advised. Children 6-12 years: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as professionally advised.
- Acute dose - Adults: Take 2 capsules 2 times daily with food Children: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily with food.
- Maintenance dose - Adults & Children 12+ years: Take 1 capsule daily with food.
- Acute dose - Adults & Children 12+ years: May be increased to 2 capsules daily if needed.
- Carefully read the enclosed leaflets for list of possible drug interactions.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Not recommended for anyone younger than 12 years.
- Do not use if blister pack or seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Bundle Includes: 1 x Good Health Viralex (30 capsules), 1 x Good Health Pro Olive (30 vegecaps).
Ingredients: per capsule.
- Good Health Viralex: Olea europaea Leaf (4500 mg; Equiv. Oleuropein 100 mg), Astragalus membranaceus Root (200 mg), Saccharomyces cerevisiae (100 mg; Providing Beta 1.3 Glucan), Zinc Gluconate (1 mg), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol; 250 IU). Inactives: Gelatine.
- Good Health Pro Olive: Olea europaea Leaf (25 000 mg; Equiv. Oleuropein 140 mg), Inactives: Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose.
Notice: These products have not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of Origin:
- Product of New Zealand.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.