- Hypo-allergenic and biocompatible menstrual cup
- Your Goddess Cup can be used for up to 5 years
- Empowers you with up to 12 hours of leak-free confidence
- Holds 3-5 times more than regular pads, and tampons
- Replaces at least 1200 regular pads, or tampons
- Cotton carry pouch for discreet convenience
- Can be used during any sporting activity, including swimming
- Can be used at night when sleeping for more than 8 hours
- Eco-friendly alternative to single-use sanitary products
- Easy to clean and care for
How to insert your Goddess Cup:
- Wash your hands with hot, soapy water before inserting, removing or handling your Goddess Cup.
- With your forefinger, press the rim of the cup down into the inside of the cup.
- Grasp the rim of the cup with your other hand to help maintain the crease, while continuing to pinch firmly with original hand to ensure that the rim is still pointed.
- Insert the Goddess Cup until the stem is 1-2 cm inside of the vagina.
- Release the crease, and allow the Goddess Cup to spring securely and comfortably into place.
- Make sure the cup is fully unfolded once in place to ensure no leakage and a secure fit.
How to remove your Goddess Cup:
- Sit in a comfortable position and relax your vaginal muscles.
- You should be able to feel the feel the stem of your Goddess Cup.
- If not, reach up and grasp the stem.
- Once reached, relax and pull gently.
- If the cup feels “stuck”, you can press gently on one side to release one of the air holes.
- Moving the cup from side to side will also help.
- Once your Goddess Cup reaches the entrance to the vagina, keep it upright.
- Tip the contents into the toilet.
- Rinse, and reinsert if required.
- Thoroughly rinse your Goddess Cup using clean, warm water.
- Ensure that the air holes are clear of any residue.
- Submerge your Goddess Cup in a small pot of water, and bring to a boil for 5 minutes to sterilize between cycles.
- Allow the water to cool before removing your Goddess Cup.
- Air dry, and store in the cotton pouch provided.
- Should your Goddess Cup accidentally fall into the toilet or be dropped onto the floor, repeat the sterilization process.
- Complete the full sterilization process before first use.
- The Goddess Cup is suitable for virgins. However, inserting anything, including a menstrual cup into the vagina may cause stretching or tearing of the hymen. Should you have any strong religious, cultural, or personal beliefs about keeping the hymen in tact, using a cup should be avoided.
- It remains inconclusive whether or not silicone menstrual cups are associated with toxic shock syndrome (TSS). Should you have any concerns around this, consult with your gynaecologist before use.
- The Goddess Cup can be used in conjunction with an intrauterine device (UID)
- The 0Goddess Cup is not a contraceptive. It will not prevent pregnancy.
- The Goddess Cup is not a prophylactic. It will not prevent the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases (STD’s).
Faithful to Nature’s waste-free packaging:
- The Faithful to Nature Goddess Cups are boxed in bleach free kraft card made from recovered fibre, certified by the FSC. Printed with biodegradable ink, and sealed with a water-soluble adhesive.
- Available In: Small, Medium, and Large.
- Capacity: 15 ml
- Length: 5,5 cm
- Rim Diameter: 4 cm
- Capacity: 20 ml
- Length: 7 cm
- Rim Diameter: 4,5 cm
- Capacity: 25 ml
- Length: 7 cm
- Rim Diameter: 4,5 cm
- Goddess Cup Materials: 100% Medical-Grade Silicone.
- Cotton Carry Pouch Materials: Cotton, and Nylon.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
20 out of 23 people would recommend this product20/02/2020, By CharlotteThe little bit at the bottom for pulling it out, is quite uncomfortable. I've noticed other brands have softer options that bend and move when your body moves. If you walk around or sit you can notice that a hard plastic piece is there and at the wrong angle, hurts a bit. However I thought it was a well priced, nicely packaged and offered ample instructions.02/02/2020, By JanytaLove this product. Soo much better than tampons and pads!
Originally I bought a medium cup but I never used it because when I saw the size I knew it was too big. The small is perfect for me.
If you buy it take note of the measurements, I wasted money by buying 2 but I am much happier now with the small.18/10/2019, By NadineSo after using a bigger size cup of a different brand a few years ago, and realizing it was too big for me (gave me stomach cramps and headaches), I finally decided to try a smaller cup. I was surprised exactly how small it was. However, it does hold up even on my heavy flow days. And no cramps or headaches! BUT, this one is leaking a little bit. I've only used it on one cycle so maybe it will take some more testing out and getting used to... I also really struggled to get this one out, even when breaking the seal it was an effort. The stem didn't really help, I had to push down onto the cup, folding it, and then remove (risking spillage but luckily it didnt). The stem seems to be a real issue, especially since it felt too long and kept poking me while sitting throughout the day, yet it had no use in the removal process. Will cut the stem and see if that removes the poking situation, and keep testing out ways to remove. Also struggled quite a bit to get the cup to pop open with insertion. These cups do take some getting used to, so I guess its just trial and error.16/10/2019, By ClaudiaMy first time using one, may I suggest one reads up about the pros and cons of using before purchasing one. I got the fright of my life when I couldn't get it out. Suggestion... a bigger or better grip section on the cup will help. The groves on the grip a bit soft or not prominant enough. Also a section in the pamflet should be revised where it says "Can I use The Goddess Cup during sporting activities?" Other than that a great buy! Goodbye tampons!!! Thanks F2N!12/10/2019, By RumiI have been using a ‘softcup’ for my last three cycles - one that I got from clicks so I was extremely excited to get this proper cup - sadly I was a bit disappointed. The material seems a bit hard and I struggled to get it out - I don’t know if it’s just the shape that isn’t right for me - I know that I don’t have a heavy flow so it shouldn’t be the size that’s a problem. But it leaked a lot so within a day of reinserting it over and over I gave up and went back to my other cup :(29/07/2019, By ArlineNot sure yet, bought this one - as after a life changing 2 years of using the previous version of this cup in medium (which I was happy with but always sure too large) I decided to get another- this in small
Leaky, new softer silicon (which I dont like as much as the previous and possibly contributes to leaky nature) ...going to wait it out- maybe just human error22/07/2019, By JessA life-changing product. My frequency of change/emptying went from every 1-2 hours on a heavy day, to 5 hours and then up to 7 hours when lighter. I wish I had made the change sooner, I am less anxious or less conscious about being 'on' and feel more free using this product, not to mention less guilt about my enviro footprint.
The only product critique I have is that I would like the tab to be a little longer to make it easier to retrieve.
It is easy to insert and you can feel when it goes into place. The overflow holes work well.
21/07/2019, By LisaDoes exactly what it's supposed to. Some say it's too small but I'm a 31 year old and the size works for me. It just depends on your body as to what size you need and it may be a case of trial and error. I don't find that its difficult to remove, you just have to sit on the loo and push to be explicit (kind of like the opposite of a kegel!) Once you push a bit it comes right down and its easy to grab it and pull it out. It can be a bit scary at first but it's designed with all that in mind.. it won't get stuck haha! And just think of what you're doing for the environment! <326/03/2019, By Amy-LouiseI was very very scepticle about giving the menstrual cup a go but I am so glad I did, not only am I saving money and the environment but it has made such a huge difference to me personally. At first it was difficult to pull out but on the second go I got the hang of it. It is easy to use once you get the hang of it. Very happy with my purchase :)14/03/2019, By KateThe tab is very difficult to grab hold of no less pull. I had to ask my partner, who is a medical doctor, to help me get it out and even he struggled (in the instructions it says that you should just squeeze the cup to release the suction but this did not work). If I was by myself or had squeamish family members I would have had to go to a GP to get it removed.
I would suggest getting one with a handle that you can grasp hold of.11/03/2019, By KateBought this for a 12-year-old girl, as I know they're supposed to take a small, but it is just too itty bitty. She was having to change it every hour and there was loads of spillage. Great product, but definitely recommend starting a size bigger <309/01/2019, By TracyOne of the best decisions ever made. I save so much money and save the environment! It took a bit of trial and error at first but I got it now. I tied a string to the base for quicker changes.26/11/2018, By TruA small item that will make a huge difference in your life! I just love this cup, easy to use and maintain. The material is not as soft as other cups I've tried, this ensures that it pops open easily. Super comfy, you don't even know it's there. I have had no leakage or accidents with this cup at all. A fantastic greener alternative to menstrual products. I can highly recommend this product!28/09/2018, By TiaThough it does take some practice to get the hang of it, the Goddess Cup worked well.
The cup was soft and flexible and easy to insert. Once in, it was very comfortable, however I wish the stem was longer so it could be cut to size. Even though the stem isn't used to remove the cup, having a longer stem would make removal easier just in terms of being able to reach the cup. Or maybe have some gradations/markings on the body of the cup for grip. The pamphlet could be more detailed in the removal section. Other than that I think it's a great product and would definitely recommend it.
18/04/2018, By NixI think this is a fantastic product. The only reason I give this a low rating is to draw the attention of reeders who are interested in buying or maybe has bought but is trying to see if anyone else has had similar experiences. Anyone reading this who has endometriosis or suspects that they might have, unfortunately cups like this might not be for you. It is blindingly painful to position and remove. I actually fear the cup each month. Just keep this in mind.26/03/2018, By Taryn EliseReally great to find a smaller cup for those pre and post days- saves me needing to use pads.24/03/2018, By BosnimfUsed Tampons for years, then due to medication for my endo I had no period. Recently had to change and period started again. Heard a lot about the cups and thought I would give it a try. I could not fold it properly as per instruction so used my own which worked. I have to push it up a bit higher than recommended otherwise I feel it....this makes it a bit more difficult to remove but doable. With time it will probably become better.07/03/2018, By MollyI bought this last year when it was pink and quite soft. It was lovely! Very comfortable. But now that they've changed the product to a harder material I find it hurts me quite a bit. I'm really unhappy that it's changed.27/01/2018, By samI was so surprised at how I was able to insert this the very first try. I did pray before as I was really nervous and thats what helped. Uncomfortable getting so personal with myself though. It leaked a very little. However, when removing, it was so difficult because I felt my skin get pulled out with the cup. After some drama and screaming, it did come out. I don't think I used the proper technique when removing so I'm gona try next time. But I have made the change and have encouraged my sister n neice to try it too.15/01/2018, By MelissaI LOVE my Goddess Cup. This product is perfect for the conscious woman. I now make zero waste during my period and feel great knowing I am not putting harmful chemicals or materials in my body during this time. This cup is easy to use and sit very comfortably if inserted correctly.07/01/2018, By ColeGreat purchase. Good quality. No issues. Wish I'd had one of these 20 years ago!07/01/2018, By ColeGreat purchase. Good quality. No issues. Wish I'd had one of these 20 years ago!16/11/2017, By LiesieI luv the concept of these cups. I hate having to buy tampons every month and I luv that it is more environmentally friendly.
My first cup I bought was the MyOwnCup. When I get it in right, it worked wonderfully. But most times I struggled to make it open nicely. Not sure if I was maybe doing something wrong. After struggling to a few minutes to get it right, I through it in the bin. I now bought the Light Goddess Cup, thinking that the other one was to big, since I haven't given birth. The smaller opens up much easier, so no troubles with that. The problem I sit with now is, that it is sometimes leaking. Not sure if it is because it's smaller or if I'm still doing something wrong. At this stage not sure if I should spend the money and try the medium size Goddess Cup or just use the smaller one, once my flow is lighter.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.