- A delicious alternative to gluten based breads that has been specially created to have the texture and taste of conventional bread
- Made in a dedicated gluten-free facility which means celiacs can eat it too
- All you have to do is add a few simple ingredients and bake for fresh gluten-free bread
- Buckwheat is not related to wheat, it’s a fruit seed
- GMO-free ingredients
- Parev and Halaal
- No added artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
Preparing Your Buckwheat Bread
Please Note: While the contents of this product are vegan, the suggested recipe below and included with the product is not, and will need to be modified with vegan alternatives to make it a vegan food.
- 10g instant dry yeast powder
- 250 ml very warm water
- 30 ml vegetable oil
- 2 egg whites
- Empty the mix into a bowl
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix with an electric mixer doe 3 minutes with one paddle
- Spoon into a greased baking tin aprox 21cm x 11cm x 6.5cm height
- Do not cover and place in a sheltered place such as a microwave or oven to rise
- After about 25 minutes or when the bread has risen 3 cm above the baking tin rim, bake at 220 °C for about 35 minutes
- Remove from oven and tin and allow to cool completely before slicing
Made in a facility that uses tree nuts, dairy & egg
Buckwheat Flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, rice flour, sugar, salt, thickener (xantham gum),emulsifier (Mono & diglycerides), raising agents (sodium bicarbonate, glucono-delta lactone), ascorbic acid
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product23/01/2021, By LindyIf you want a fluffy, great tasting bread that doesn’t give you tummy issues/ aggravate IBS- then this is definitely the right bread for you. You need to follow the instructions on how to make it exactly, but well worth the effort and the price.23/10/2020, By Tessaeasy and versatile mix16/08/2020, By CarlaNot a fan14/06/2020, By LisaDivine05/05/2020, By AndyAlright07/08/2019, By FaheemIt tastes great and you get a decent size loaf out of thus. Best eaten just after it has been baked.16/01/2018, By SamanthaA wonderful alternative to regular bread13/01/2017, By AdriaanThis bread is delicious! Its best eaten warm from the oven with lashings of butter but is also good to slice, freeze and toast. It has a crisp crust and is soft and fluffy inside. Really good!20/12/2016, By AndrewI was stoked with how well this came out. It rose perfectly and tasted pretty damn good for something thats not made from normal flour.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.