Effective, convenient all-over nourishing moisturiser packed with antioxidants and skin-food.
- Organic Kalahari Melon seed oil moisturises, regenerates and restructures skin
- Organic rooibos leaf extract is high in skin-loving minerals and vitamins such as zinc and vitamin D. Rooibos is a potent free radical scavenger that protects against environmental damage and pollution, causes of premature ageing
- Gluki is an accredited Phytotrade partner
- Endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Gluki are certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT standards
- Paraben-free and sulphate-free
- Manufactured in an Organically Certified Laboratory
Apply to hands and body daily, or as required
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Aqua (water), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, isoamyl laurate, glyceryl stearate citrate, citrullus lanatus (kalahari melon) seed oil, aspalathus linearis (rooibos) leaf extract*, xanthan gum, glyceryl caprylate, stearic acid, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, citric acid, tocopherol, vanillin, gamma decalactone, citronellol, linalool**, limonene**, geraniol**
*From organic farming
**Component of natural essential oils
- 99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- 98% of vegetable ingredients are from organic farming
- 47% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product11/11/2015, By RenscheThis is the best moisturizer ever. I love the smell and it is just the right thickness to feed my skin and not make my skin feel oily or leave it needing more moisturizer.
I love this but for me the price is a bit high and I only buy it once in a while.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.