- 10 Bamboo pads
- 100% Ecocert organic bamboo
- Hypoallergenic & biodegradable pads
- Free from synthetic fibres, chemical residues, pesticides, dyes or chlorine bleach
- Odor neutralising charcoal core
- Super soft & brilliantly breathable
- Ultra secure
- Fully biodegradable plant Cellulose wrappers
- Suitable for normal flow
- The Vegetarian Society & PETA-certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Place the center of the sticky side of the pad in the middle of your underwear.
- Always use the lowest absorbency for your flow.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know?
- The bamboo that is used in these pads is edge grown (this means that it doesn’t replace food crops) and certified by Oeko-Tex & Ecocert. Oeko-Tex deals with how the bamboo is processed, while Ecocert is organic certification and therefore regulates how the bamboo is grown. To attain Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification, the fibre has been tested and certified to be free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances known to be harmful to human health.
- 10 X 240mm pads
- 100% organic Oeko-Tex organic bamboo, non-GMO corn fibre, SAP, bamboo charcoal core & plant Cellulose airlaid paper.
- 10 Individually wrapped pads in plant Cellulose wrappers with a recyclable cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United Kingdom
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product20/06/2021, By TashaThin yet very affective bamboo pads. Which is great cause I am always worried that someone can see the pads so love this product20/06/2021, By NatashaThin bamboo pads which I love cause we always worry about a pad showing & very affective at doing its job. Would definitely recommend.18/02/2021, By RobynGreat Pads and no more burning and irritation31/01/2021, By GreenieOrganic is good for the pussy and good for the environment
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.