- Plant-based alternative to synthetic gum
- Gum base made with tree sap
- Juicy, citrus flavor
- Sweetened with xylitol
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
- Packaged in recyclable materials
- 100% plastic-free
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- The recommended age for allowing a child to chew gum is 4 years old.
- While Glee Gum is made with a plant-based gum base, namely chicle, you should not swallow it. Gum base isn’t meant to be digested!
- Xylitol is toxic for dogs.
Did you know? Back in the day gum base was made from chicle—a tree sap harvested sustainably from the rainforest of Central America. After chewing gum became popular those who produced it began to switch chicle with synthetic materials & they added artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners. Glee is bringing plant-based gum back & tossing out artificial nasties in the process!
- 16 x Chewing gum squares
- Xylitol, Gum Base (Chicle, Calcium carbonate, Candelilla Wax, Citric Acid), Natural Peppermint Flavour, Gum Arabic, Carnauba Wax.
Allergens: Soy present in facility.
- Recyclable cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Italy.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product07/01/2021, By AmsGreat taste, a little softer than regular gum but still pleasant and chewable. Contains little rectangular pellets, similar to normal packs of gum. Smells like peppermint, freshens breath nicely. Sadly the little cardboard box was wrapped in plastic film, which wasn't necessary or mentioned in the product description.27/12/2020, By LuckyExcellent breath fresher, good ingredients18/12/2020, By ExploreI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.