- Natural Bio-cellulose skin mask
- Contains a blend of high and low-molecular-weight Hyaluronic Acids
- Can leave feeling firm, plump and smooth
- Helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Provides all-day hydration
- For women only
- May be used on most skin types
- Contains Palm Oil sources
- Not tested on animals
- Free of parabens, silicone, petrochemicals and synthetic fragrances
The advantages of the Girlboss Bio-cellulose Mask
- Bio cellulose is grown in a lab by tiny bacteria that convert glucose into cellulose, forming the fibres that make up the fabric of the sheet masks. It takes 10 days for the bacteria to grow enough Bio cellulose for scientists to be able to “harvest” the fibres.
- All the extra effort that goes into creating Bio cellulose fabrics really pays off! Bio cellulose fabrics can hold lots of fluid - up to 100 times their dry weight, in fact.
- After the Bio cellulose fibres are woven into a fabric and cut into a sheet mask, the mask is preloaded with nourishing Ingredients for healthy, glowing skin.
- Bio Cellulose is a more environmentally-friendly alternative to the fibres used in other traditionally manufactured sheet masks because it’s 100% compostable.
- Bio Cellulose is toxin-free, while paper masks are often treated with chemicals.
- Bio Cellulose fibres have the ability to both absorb and donate moisture and liquids, making them the perfect carrier for delivering nourishing ingredients to your skin.
- Bio Cellulose masks cling to the skin, meaning they get into every little part of your face, and they won’t dry out during use. All of this means deeper ingredient penetration.
- 1. Remove make-up, cleanse the skin and pat dry.
- 2. Open the pouch and unfold the mask. Peel away a single side of the outer protective layers and apply the middle layer to your face.
- 3. Apply the Bio-Cellulose mask evenly over the entire face and remove the outer film.
- 4. Leave on for 15 - 20 mins
- 5. Remove the sheet mask
- 6. Massage leftover serum into your face. Do not rinse.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 15ml
- Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Hyaluronic Acid, Methylpropanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenylpropanol, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid.
- Recyclable sachet.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.