Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Organic Conditioner
You expect a conditioner to moisturise, smooth and detangle. You expect it to create a silky, sexy feel. You probably don’t expect it to make you tingle all over. With Tea Tree Triple Treat Conditioner, an incredible plethora of stimulating ingredients provide all of that plus a real treat for hair: excitement. Who knew that conditioning could be so top of mind?
The Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Organic Conditioner
- Sends volumising hydration into each individual hair
- Smoothes as it nourishes and restores strength
- Encourages natural shine and resilience
Suitable for all hair.
Massage into your hair, rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. For best results use with Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo.
Did you Know?
- Dandruff is a condition of the scalp where an abnormal number of scales from the outer epidermis are constantly being shed. Studies have shown that the rate of dandruff is higher in men than women and that it is also more prevalent in winter than in summer.
- Psoriasis, Eczema and Dermatitis are well known skin diseases that cause discomfort both physically and psychologically to an individual. A shampoo and conditioner that uses natural or organic oils and botanicals for their antiseptic, moisturizing and stimulating effects are preferable to other brands outside the natural product industry that utilise chemicals such as zinc and selenium sulphates, etc. Tea Tree, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, rosemary are the most effective oils for the scalp conditions.
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate is a gentle preservative derived from glycine, or aminoacetic acid - a naturally occurring amino acid. It is commonly sourced from sugar or soy.
Aqua (purified water) with *Tea Tree (Melaleuca altemifolia), *peppermint (Mentha piperita) oil, *eucalyptus (Eucalyptus officinalis) oil, *nettle (Uritaca dioca) oil, *thyme (Thymus vulgaris) oil, birch leaf (Butela alba) oil, *chamomile (Anthemis nobilus flower) oil, *clary (Salivia sclarea), *coltsfoot leaf (Tussilago fariara), *yarrow (Arcillea millefolium) oil, *mallow (Malva sylvestris), *horsetail (Equestetum arvense) oil, *soybean protein (Glycine soja), cetyl alcohol (plant derived), tocopherol (vitamin E), trace minerals, citric acid (corn), sodium hydrozymethylgycinate, grapefruit seed (citrus derived).
* Certified Organic Ingredients by the California Organic Foods Act 1990
Tiny amounts of Phenoxyethanol have been used in this product. Although this is a synthetic ingredient, Giovanni believe it to have an excellent safety record. It is also on the list of permitted preservatives for use in cosmetics certified as organic by the Soil Association, and is approved under the Nordic Swan mark scheme that measures the environmental and health impact of cosmetic ingredients. Ecocert from France, have recently limited its use and will no longer allow it to be used in products certified by them from next year onwards. It has not been found to be a skin irritant or sensitizer (Ruth Winters, M.S.) and the CIR expert panel concluded that it is safe as a cosmetic ingredient. France has concerns about phenoxyethanol, although opinion of how serious these concerns are seems to vary widely within the industry. Due to the fact that this ingredient is used by many organic suppliers worldwide but does attract some contention we decided to give you the choice.
7 out of 12 people would recommend this product02/02/2019, By TyBest conditioner I have ever used. The smell and feeling when using it are incredible. My boyfriend tried it and now he is hooked too.03/04/2018, By hahmeenahworks well and has a strong minty smell11/12/2011, By Amy WThis conditioner is by far the best product I have ever used in my hair. It detangles it perfectly and leaves it smelling great and super shiny!09/11/2011, By Jessica SIts name serves it well, "triple treat conditioner". This conditioner leaves your hair renewed, soft and smooth. Hair styles more easily after use of the shampoo and conditioner. (shampoo also higly recommended)31/10/2011, By PremFabulous invigorating conditioner - the best I have ever used. These Giovanni products are also the best hair treatments I have ever used.!!!!!!!!04/08/2011, By AlanExcellent quality conditioner leaves hair full,shiny and healthy looking.Very economical as well as you need only use a small amount to condition.Highly recommend this product along with the shampoo.09/05/2011, By WendyPerhaps depends on your hair but I didnt find this conditioner great at all. Find my hair feels very messy and knotted and is not easy to work through during and while its wet, ( i have very fine thin hair ) and makes it very difficult to comb. once its dry then it feels fine but dont find it very user friendly. Much prefer the Victorian Garden ones or even Earthsap conditioners.10/04/2011, By AlexandraMarvellous soothing but treating conditioner - also the best I have ever used.04/03/2011, By VictoriaThis conditioner makes your hair feel so soft and it gives it like a bouncy feel to it. My hair usually knots quite easily and since using this conditioner my hair has been much silkier.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.