Nutrafix organic Hair Reconstructor re-energizes tired, damaged hair; encourages thickness and volume; fills in porous hair with rich proteins. You've coloured you hair for years. In the summer you bleach it. And let's not forget about the perms, chemical relaxers and blow dryers, curling irons and straightening irons. Your hair needs a health-fix. Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor rebuilds hair from the cuticle layer, replacing missing nutrients and adding proteins for strength. If your hair is chemically dependent, this is the fix you need. Health is on the way.
- A three-minute reconstructor for damaged & extremely damaged hair
- Reconstructs hair, repairs damage.
- Protein enriched, fills in porosity.
- Adds body, condition & manageability.
- Enriched with certified organic botanicals.
- No animal by-products.
- Aqua (Purified Water) With Rosemary Oil, Nettle Oil, Thyme Oil, Birch Leaf Oil, Chamomille Oil, Clary, Lavender, Coltsfoot Leaf, Yarrow Oil, Mallow, Horsetail Oil, Soybean Protein, Cetyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Stearalkonium Chloride, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Trace Minerals, Citric Acid (Corn), Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Grape Seed (Citrus Derived).
- (Certified Organic In Accordance With the California Organic Foods Act of 1990).
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product02/11/2018, By LeoniI am currently transitioning from relaxed to natural hair and this product does a great job of preventing breakage. If only I knew about this when I was still relaxing02/10/2018, By SusieI was using it without leaving it for the recommended 10 mins, once I did that, I felt my hair was not as dry and damaged. Im so happy with the positive improvement to my very dry hair due to over-dyeing.08/06/2018, By SuzieI have just tried this product and am thrilled with the results. I don't often heat treat my hair or colour it but the ends are always dry, even just after cutting and it is very fine.
After using this for the 1st time the ends feel nourished, it has more body and feels fabulous.
I have long hair and thought I'd need to use quite a bit but a small amount went so far and it is very spreadable and rinsed out very easily.28/01/2018, By DanielaI'm pleasantly surprised. Most products are difficult to wash out and leave my hair looking oily. But not this one. Goes on well and doesn't drip. Washes out very well and has made my hair look really nice. I have curly hair so it's quite dry and this has made a big improvement in the look and feel.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.