- A selection of 3 Crafty Culture kombucha brews
- Ginger & Lemon, Cucumber & Mint and Rooibos & Chai
- Rich in nutrients, antioxidants and enzymes
- Brewed to perfection in Cape Town
- A good source of vegan probiotics
- No artificial flavours, or preservatives
- 100% natural and raw
- Corn syrup free
- Low in sugar
- Keep refrigerated.
A note on sugar: Despite its sugar content, kombucha is still healthier than ordinary sodas and sports drinks. Sugar is an essential ingredient in the fermentation process, as it feeds the live cultures. During fermentation, the cultures will “digest” the sugar. By the end of the process, only minimal residual sugar is left behind. Happy Culture products are made with raw brown sugar.
- Bundle Contains: 1 x Happy Culture Ginger & Lemon Kombucha (340 ml), 1 x Happy Culture Cucumber & Mint Kombucha (340 ml), 1 x Happy Culture Rooibos & Chai Kombucha (340 ml).
- Ginger & Lemon Kombucha: Raw Green Tea Kombucha (Purified Water, Green Tea, Live Mother Cultures, Himalayan Crystal Salts, Residual Raw Brown Sugar), Cold Pressed Ginger (1,5%), Lemon Extract (0,15%), Turmeric (0,1%).
- Cucumber & Mint Kombucha: Raw Green Tea Kombucha (Purified Water, Green Tea, Live Mother Cultures, Himalayan Crystal Salts, Residual Raw Brown Sugar), Cold Pressed Cucumber (0,95%), Cold Pressed Mint (0,35%), Chlorophyll (Plant Extract) (0,1%).
- Rooibos & Chai Kombucha: Raw Green Tea Kombucha (Purified Water, Green Tea, Live Mother Cultures, Himalayan Crystal Salts, Residual Raw Brown Sugar), Rooibos Tea (0,35%), Chai Spices (Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves) (0,5%).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product27/02/2019, By SchalkThe ginger and lemon flavour is my absolute favourite. Some of the best Kombucha I have ever had.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.